Lunar Keychain

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
brit
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Keychain

Post by brit »

Even though I have no intention of getting it.
I Just wanted to give a heads up to you guys that currently on ebay there is a listing for the 1997 Dark Althena Keychain - though it's pretty salty especially after shipping. :cry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Luna-Lunar ... 234e589995

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Leo
BANNED

Re: Lunar Keychain

Post by Leo »

This kinda of -Dragon Diamond- never comes around when I have extra money. =\

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Yes, because I can help shipping charges from the island I'm on. I'll have you know it costs me over $100 at times to have small items shipped to me, because of the new-ish "Global Shipping Program" from Ebay. I have to pay for shipping from the seller to the shipping center run by Ebay, I have to pay for a tracking number, plus international shipping to me, and I have to pay a big fat fee on top of that, for them being nice enough to handle my items! So keep whining about $15 for shipping. There's no way that $35 would get a tracking number sent TO me.

There's also the "Best Offer" function that people are apparently blind to. Not to mention when was the last time anyone saw one for sale, forget sealed?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Wow, had no idea you were in NZ.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Arlia, I know the keychains are rare based on all the hype they normally receive from the forums. I was merely stating my own opinion while pointing out that there was one for sale in case people on here either members or lurkers were looking to finish their collection.

The keychains have never been of interest to me when it comes to actually buying them due to their size and the overall prices they go for. Personally I have paid quite a few high prices on some of my lunar collection, but then again the item has to be of interest to me in order to pay it. Just because I’m not that interested doesn’t mean there isn’t someone out there willing to pay up for it. If someone really wants it for their collection they’ll go for it. ^w^

Anyways, good luck in selling it. I doubt it will take too long since they normally go fairly quick.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Being in New Zealand, I'm ostracized from many things, or severely hindered. Online buying and selling is a nightmare. It... rather hits a nerve when I try so hard, and people simply don't get that I'm not God of the post office, and although you'd expect to pay maybe $4 for shipping within your own country, $15 isn't asking too much for international.
Sorry.

It's been up for a while, as Dark Althena is probably one of the less popular keychains. Hiro or Alex might go faster.

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

[post deleted - KF]

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Leo, knock it off. She's allowed to grumble. If complaining weren't allowed here we'd have banned a number of people long ago. And saying that situation X can't be complained about because Y people have it worse is a classic silencing/derailing tactic. This particular topic is not nearly as Srs Bzns as where I usually see it deployed but I'm tired of it and don't find it particularly amusing here.

Arlia, you know that I'd be happy to buy your Alex keychain, right? =) I have an Alex, but it's the only one I didn't get new, I think, and the stand is missing.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Ah, I only have one Alex, and I'm afraid he's part of my personal collection for now. (He has the stand, but intense shelf-wear; not my doing.) I have Lucia, Luna and Althena that are sealed and possibly available, though, if you have an extra Hiro; he's the only one I don't have.

Leo- When you understand culture shock and major depression, you can talk to me about it. Not before.

I'll restate my apology to brit, as it was more of a rant of all the times that people object to the shipping costs, and had little to do with her. If I happen to be selling someone's holy grail, I'll often make them a deal on it, but you'd be amazed how much people are willing to simply dismiss my auctions that have a Best Offer, or write me a message about how they want the item, but don't want to pay for it. '_'

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

^ Whether or not it was funny to you, it struck more than one of us as a cheap way to diminish what Arlia had to say. So please don't mock people on these forums. [note: post to which this referred to has been deleted - KF]

Anyway, the keychain looks cool. Good luck getting a good sale out of it. :)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I've deleted several posts in this thread that were or referenced personal attacks. Keep all future posts in this thread on-topic, please.

Leo -- This is as friendly a warning as I can give. Please exercise caution in the future and refrain from posts that directly mock others. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)