Megadrive Fan Mag with Nall on Cover

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Megadrive Fan Mag with Nall on Cover

Post by Alunissage »

Oh, cool. I look forward to reading those. I should probably make some scans of the magazines I have in case there's interesting stuff to translate there too. Or, I could bring them to MAGFest and let you page through and see if there's anything you want to work on or have a longer look at. (I have a couple other things to bring you too...)

Haven't been able to find another copy of this particular Megadrive Fan though. Pout.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh boy, so another update. Again there's a delay because of competing obligations (er, MAGFest and house-hunting, to be precise). But the up-shot is that I decided to translate more pages of the magazine. Though, I'm still not translating the Kikuko Inoue interview or the short story (just due to time, sorry -- that story would take me some time to finally sit down and translate the whole deal).

I finished all the translations now. Since this is the largest set of magazine-related material we've put up, it's going to take a little while to decide how to showcase the information. Most likely it'll be some edited versions of the magazine scans, and then a plain text version so that it's searchable (with the original Japanese scans, too). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Woohoo! I can't wait to read them! (Arlia kindly sold me the magazine so I've gotten to see what I'm waiting for in advance.) I do hope the story makes it eventually. Maybe Shiva Indis or Temzin would be willing to help out with that.