Selling off most of my Lunar/gaming collection....

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Selling off most of my Lunar/gaming collection....

Post by GhaleonOne »

As some of you might know, I've been running my own landscape/travel photography business for a few years now. It's doing pretty well, and I'm
looking to start planning out trips over the next few years. I'm in the process of moving at the moment, and came across my two giant boxes of
gaming/Lunar merchandise that just sits in the closet not getting any use, and I think I've finally decided to bite the bullet and sell off a lot of my stuff. I'm tired of carrying it around and letting it collect dust. I'm also considering going to work for some anti human trafficking organizations overseas in the coming years, and considering the amount of traveling I'm going to be doing, I don't want to be tied down with so much physical stuff anymore. There's a few rare items, including some smaller stuff that I'm not sure anyone else has. There's a couple of items I won't sell (Lunar games, certain WD games like Dragon Force, some stuff GameArts gave me, Lunar artbooks, etc) but most of it is up for grabs for the right price.

Here's a partial list of things of things I'm willing to part with if someone offers the right price. I may put some of this on Ebay if I don't get offers, but thought I'd at least give a heads up to people here that I'm looking to part with some of this stuff soon.

Here's the list:

Lunar keychains (all 6 - though Lucia isn't in the best of condition)
All the Lunar
Import Lunar's (I have most of them)
Lunar strategy guides (Lunar Legend import, TSS WD, SSSC WD)
Lunar novels
Lunar manga
Lunar soundtracks
Lunar snow globe (one of a kind)
Unopened fanart edition of Lunar SSSC
Lunar EB flyers
Lunar Mousepads
Lunar WD Shirts
Lunar EBC WD watch
Lunar EB stickers (rare - these weren't sold to the best of my knowledge - I have a package of like 5-6)

Non-Lunar collectables:
Chrono Cross clock
Arc the Lad pocket watch
Dragon Quest blob keychains
Tons of Playstation and Saturn demo disks
In-game posters - Final Fantasy III, Breath of Fire, Secret of Mana, etc.
Vanguard Bandits store stand (features preview image of Lunar EBC)
2 giant cardboard boxes full of gaming magazines - Nintendo Power, EGM, GameFan, Game Informer, etc. etc. etc.
A big box full of hundreds of promotional discs and such from all sorts of gaming companies from the 90s and early 2000s.
Various import gaming inserts and mini-flyers
Various Zelda guides
Chrono Trigger SNES Nintendo Power guide
Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past full comic book (originally published in Nintendo Power)

Saturn Games:
Dark Savior
Guardian Heroes
Golden Axe: The Duel
Sega Ages
Legend of Oasis
Magic Knight Rayearth
Christmas Nights - rare

Sega CD Games:
Darius Gaiden
Galactic Attack
Helmdall
Dark Wizard

Saturn Import Games:
Langrisser IV import

Playstation Games:
Saga Frontier 2
Time Crisis
Silhouette Mirage
Breath of Fire III
Thunder Force V
Bushido Blade Vol 1
Torneko The Last Hope
Grandia
Alundra
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Final Fantasy VIII

Dreamcast:
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Phantasy Star Online

GameCube:
Ikaruga

Playstation 2:
Final Fantasy X
Midnight Club
DDRMAX: DDR
Disgaea 2
Kessen
Midnight Club II
Midnight Club III
Shining Force Neo
Silpheed: The Lost Planet
Suikoden III
Suikoden IV
Suikoden V
Suikoden Tactics
Drakengard 2
Tales of Legendia
SSX3
Dragon Quest VIII
Grandia III
Metal Gear Collection
Final Fantasy XII

PS3:
Blazblue - never played, perfect condition

Lots of SNES games - mostly all the RPGs, N64 games, NES games. Getting tired of listing everything and most of the important stuff is above.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Selling off most of my Lunar/gaming collection....

Post by Alunissage »

I want the snowglobe, the WD watch (since I think I gave it to you, and haven't been able to find the one I kept for myself of that design), and the stickers. Possibly some of the flyers, mousepads, and shirts if I don't already have them.

Other stuff I need to look at, but wanted to get those out there right now. :P

Edit: Who is on the Arc watch?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Wow. I'm really happy that your business is taking off, as well as the work in anti-trafficking - it's one of the best reasons I've heard for starting to sell a game collection. It sounds like you're keeping the parts of the collection most important to you.

I'm on a budget, so I can't afford to get much. I'm totally interested in a t-shirt, and am considering one of the SNES RPGs as well, if you have either Lufia.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'll try to take a photo of the stuff you're wanting soon so you can see if it's something you want/already have. I was trying not to sell anything that was given to me, but I couldn't remember when I bought that. Now that you reminded me, I do remember you giving that to me. So no worries there. If/when you buy anything, I'll just package it with it, since it was a gift to begin with and you don't have yours anymore.
-G1

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sonic, I'll try to look and see which SNES games I still have. And like I said to Alunissage, I'll try to post some images of the shirts.
-G1

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I have to leave for work but I'll buy Oasis and Rayearth from you. I'll look up what they are going for and give you a fair price.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

George, I've been tracking both of those on Ebay just to see what they go for. Dunno what you're looking to pay, but these two are either ended or close to ending:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magic-Knight-Ra ... fresh=true
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Legend-of-Oasis ... 27d2a059eb

I know my MKR is in great shape (Umi disc art) and I think Oasis is too I believe, but I'll have to look closely.

Alun, the Arc watch features Arc.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I think I have two Arc watches already (WD was giving them out at E3 and they hadn't made any of the other character watches yet) so I withdraw my interest for that.

For people who really want to collect WD/Lunar stuff, note that Silhouette Mirage comes with a Lunar 2 trailer on the disc. Also, WD published Silpheed; The Lost Planet, as well as Alundra and Silhouette Mirage.

If you end up breaking up the keychain set, I'd like the Alex keychain, since mine doesn't have the stand. But if someone makes you an offer on the full set, of course, they should probably get it. (I have an extra of Dark Althena, I think, for anyone who is just trying to fill out their own set.)

Also, if the English TSS guide is in good condition and no one else has expressed interest, I'd be interested in that -- mine is a little beat up since I actually use it and make notes in it, and I wouldn't mind having a copy to keep intact. The Lunar Legend guide is a pretty nice one, and includes a mini-poster of Dark Althena -- just a FYI to anyone who's interested.

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

Hey,
I have had my eye on the All the Lunar package since I ever heard about it, do you have any idea what you think would be an appropriate price for that? Also the Lunar novels would be nice, which ones do you have? Thanks!

Final Night
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Final Night »

What are you asking for for the Chrono Cross Clock?
† Final Night †

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I also have an untouched Arc The Lad watch in it's case and the crappy white protective sleeve for it. It looks more like a stopwatch as it has no band, just a big caribeener(sp?) type clasp. It's in mint condition and the exact same condition I got it in.

I would have wanted that snow globe, but of course I don't see this thread until too late.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Don't feel too bad; I pounced pretty quickly.

What character is on your Arc watch? I have most of them, but am missing a few.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Final Night, maybe $25 shipped for the Chrono Cross clock?
-G1

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Also, for a few of the major items, I may end up Ebaying. All the Lunar and the keychains specifically.
-G1

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

^ Booooooo.....super disappointed lol
Oh well, let me know when it goes up I guess.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Which Lunar Soundtracks do you have?
-Nobi

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

...and the keychains specifically.
You saw my auction, didn't you? Honestly, people haven't been touching me and my auctions since I moved to New Zealand (is international shipping that big a deal?!), and the price was mostly a joke. The single bidder has zero feedback, and that's NEVER a good sign.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hey G1 -- glad to hear the good news, but it's a little disheartening seeing all this stuff being sold {^^}. At least it may get to some new users this way.

Anyway, here are the things I'd be interested in, in order of priority:
1. Japanese Lunar EBC for Playstation (this is the only version I don't already have--let me know if you do)
2. Fanart Edition of Lunar SSSC
3. Lunar Strategy Guides -- at least the Lunar Legend one, but preferably all three
4. Lunar EB flyers (I'll check which ones I have when I get home tonight)

Just let me know your asking price. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Crap, being on a trip made me miss this post! Oh well. Since most people have already asked for the Lunar stuff, and considering I don't have enough money for the rare stuff anyway, I'm not even going to ask on those, lol. However, I am interested in video game insert posters and the import game inserts/mini-flyers. Do you think you could list what all you have if it's not too much trouble? Thanks!

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Alunissage wrote:Don't feel too bad; I pounced pretty quickly.

What character is on your Arc watch? I have most of them, but am missing a few.
I honestly don't know her name and I looked up images but couldn't find a picture of her. She has that chibi look, young girl with I guess would be curly brown/reddish hair. I don't know what game she's from. Is her name Poco?

There is no pocket watch listings in existence (on ebay) and these watches are super rare considering they were pre-order items.

G1, did you sell those lunar shirts? I just wanted to see what image was on them.

I have two airbrushed Lunar shirts back from the Lunar-L list/Dave's Sega Saturn Page that Renn had made for me. Not the Renn Inoue(sp?) on this site.

I forgot if I posted images on here or not. I posted them on Facebook on XSEED's page back during he SSH release.