Re: Soundtracks

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by DezoPenguin »

Having not been blessed with clairvoyance (curse you, Royce, for snatching that one up!), I have a serious problem with trying to figure out what, exactly, some of the music tracks dotting the Lunatic Parade/Festa CDs actually are.

So...what I'm wondering is, for those of you who have them, are either of the following two songs anywhere on any of the assorted soundtrack CDs?

1. The second Eternal Blue town theme. You know the one I mean, which plays in Azado (I'd look up what Working Designs calls it in-game but...I'm lazy :oops: ).

2. Dark Althena's song from the cutscene where she raises Althena's Fortress in Silver Star Story.

Thanks!

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Welcome back to the forums! I will take on your challenge!

1) The song is called Blessed Town, and it's not on any soundtrack. That I can recall. I don't think it's on the WD bonus disk, but it's not on the Japanese CD for sure.

2) Its called Goddess of Darkness and there's an extended version of it on Lunatic Festa...3!
「まあいいけど。」

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Shiva Indis wrote: 2) Its called Goddess of Darkness and there's an extended version of it on Lunatic Festa...3!
Awesome, I haven't listened to all the Festa CDs yet, but by golly I'm going to listen to this one right now. I loved the raising music and never liked that it was so short and never on any soundtracks.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Shiva Indis wrote:Welcome back to the forums! I will take on your challenge!

1) The song is called Blessed Town, and it's not on any soundtrack. That I can recall. I don't think it's on the WD bonus disk, but it's not on the Japanese CD for sure.
In a word...grr. :cry: It's definitely not on the WD one, either.
2) Its called Goddess of Darkness and there's an extended version of it on Lunatic Festa...3!
Oh, excellent! Thanks for the good news! :D *starts to rearrange discretionary-spending budget*

(In any event, thank you for the info and the quick answer!)

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Just like to add in a quick extra thank-you; my wife got me Lunatic Festa 3 as one of my anniversary presents. :D Couldn't have done it without you! :)