Does anyone know...?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
SamuraiSushi
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Does anyone know...?

Post by SamuraiSushi »

I went to a flea market yesterday and was surprised to find a Sega CD AND a copy of Lunar: The Silver Star. I bought both, obviously...but the game didn't have the instruction booklet. I've been looking around and can't find anyone who is selling the booklet. Does anyone know where I could go to find one or anyone have one they'd be willing to sell? Thanks!

Shin Otaku III
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Does anyone know...?

Post by Shin Otaku III »

I'd keep an eye on ebay. That's only place I've seen sell individual items like that. So far I've seen: an empty game case for sale, instruction booklet by itself, lucia's pendant by itself, etc. Chances are, it'll show up eventually.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hm, getting the instruction booklet alone may be more difficult than getting the actual game. Usually that's the item people lose rather than the other way around (and the extras some folks like to sell off anyway). I wish I could help you, but Shin Otaku's suggestion is pretty much the best that would come to mind. Good luck! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

DragnMasterHiro
Iluk Crackpot

Post by DragnMasterHiro »

If you are still looking for a booklet to go along with your Sega CD copy, I have an extra I can send you. Case also if you need. Let me know.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I have the SS manual as a PDF file. If you PM me your email address I can send it to you.