Otakon and cosplaying

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Kitdra
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Otakon and cosplaying

Post by Kitdra »

So who is going to Otakon this year? and if you are, what are you cosplaying as if at all?

I'll be there, don't have plans of cosplaying thro... might change...

SamuraiSushi
Saith Pirate

Re: Otakon and cosplaying

Post by SamuraiSushi »

*raises hand* I am! I'll be cosplaying Lucia this year, which I'm super excited about. I'll also be cosplying a basic Gothic Lolita and I just decided to do a Pichu one. :)

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

I wish I could be going to Otakon this year, sadly as I'm indentured to the service, I can't just pick up and go where I please. With that, those who are going, be safe, have fun and don't eat strange Pocky.

Avianna
Saith Pirate

Post by Avianna »

Miri and I will not be attending Otakon this year. However we will be at another con the same weekend cosplaying Nash and Mia and we send all our Lunar Love vibes your way!

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

Pictures please. Cosplaying is an art form. I am always in the mood to view some new art!

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

I wanna see all your photos! :D that sounds so awesome.

Since I'm actually gonna be in the States this year during July 4th weekend, I might actually go to AX again (too bad I don't live down the street from the convention center anymore). If I do, well, I'll probably sport my summoner Yuna cosplay. >.< have to make a new staff, though, the old one i made got destroyed in a move. =/

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

This year as in... next year in 2011? :lol: Well.... next year I will be ATTEMPTING Sailor Venus if I lose enough weight... but things seem kinda grim. Somehow my weight loss decided to go backwards. :shock: I'm going to go yell at the doctor the 30th. ._. I've been cutting my portions for the most part... eating better other than Thanksgiving... uhg....

If I do cosplay Venus... I'm going to a "Senshi Maker" as I call them. Someone who primarily works with Sailor Moon cosplays. It will be awesome if I can pull it off and this time be comfortable enough to wear it at a con. I don't mind being a plus sized Venus... just not a huge Venus.... :roll:

7CityRansom
Nanza Bandit

Post by 7CityRansom »

I am planning on going and maybe buying a spot in the artist room. I'm thinking of maybe going as Alex but not sure if I wanna go Pre-Dragonmaster or full bad-assery.

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

I plan on going again in 2011... I'll most likely be at the Larp again... I was talking to a few people there this past summer, and we might do Lunar chararters for it... I'm calling for Lemina again, might have a Ronfar and Leo XD I got to find the one dude that played Hiro a few years back...

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

I'll more than likely be going this year to Otakon. Not sure about cosplaying though. Not sure who I'd exactly go as.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Kitdra wrote:I plan on going again in 2011... I'll most likely be at the Larp again... I was talking to a few people there this past summer, and we might do Lunar chararters for it... I'm calling for Lemina again, might have a Ronfar and Leo XD I got to find the one dude that played Hiro a few years back...
Hey we met up that one year when you were LARPing as Lemina, right? (With DM Lou, WD George, and a few others from here?) I think the Hiro you're referring to may also be HiroOne from the forums (who was also there). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

Might have been XD I do remember drawing a chibi Leo in someone's Death Note book XDDD