Iwadare Interview

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Iwadare Interview

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I was at B&N this afternoon with my younger brother. He was checking out the June issue of Nintendo Power and came across a Noriyuki Iwadare interview. I didn't buy the magazine, but it was a nice article. Just thought I'd give a heads up if anyone else wants to check it out. Lunar is mentioned a few times, and again, Iwadare states that he would love to work on a Lunar 3 if the opportunity ever arises.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Iwadare Interview

Post by GhaleonOne »

Ohhh, if anyone picks it up, would they mind copying out the Lunar 3 parts so I can add them to the Lunar 3 section?
-G1

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Will be purchasing! Probably Friday. If no one else is up to the job, I can provide scans when I pick it up.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

GhaleonOne wrote:Ohhh, if anyone picks it up, would they mind copying out the Lunar 3 parts so I can add them to the Lunar 3 section?
The parts of the interview about Lunar that appeared in the magazine:
Nintendo Power wrote:You’ve had a fairly rare opportunity with the Lunar series: being able to revisit a game numerous times and change and evolve the music. What was it like to have that chance?

I usually don’t listen to my old work. The reason is because I just hear the lack of skill or equipment I had at the time. I was truly honored to be able to have the chance to revisit my old work and to evolve it. The project was very exciting because I was able to reconfirm what my thoughts were 10 years ago. Especially for Lunar: Silver Star Harmony [the latest remake of Lunar] since this time I was able to create the exact music that I had in my mind.

A lot of Lunar fans have been waiting a long time for a part 3. Do you think that has any chance of happening, and is it something you’d like to be involved with?

Of course! I love the world view that Lunar has, and more than anything it’s one of the titles that’s very dear to me. I would love to be part of that project.