Picture Collection

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Picture Collection

Post by Arlia »

I was wondering if there was a good source for general artwork from the 1 and 2. I don't mean scans of books or really high resolution images, but maybe screen shots from the cut scenes and original artwork.

Anyone have any ideas? The site's artwork is good, but it's a little high res and I'm looking for more obscure art work. Thanks!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Picture Collection

Post by Kizyr »

Arlia wrote:I was wondering if there was a good source for general artwork from the 1 and 2. I don't mean scans of books or really high resolution images, but maybe screen shots from the cut scenes and original artwork.
The Lunar I+II and SSS NewType books are really good for all that, actually: obscure artwork and screenshots from the cut scenes. What are you looking for in particular? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Picture Collection

Post by Arlia »

Sure, I'll look for scans or something. I don't really have the money to buy out of print magazines, so I was looking for web media.

Thanks a lot, though.