I finally replaced my SSS Complete Disk 2 today...

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I finally replaced my SSS Complete Disk 2 today...

Post by chiiruchan »

Hi, everyone. I finally replaced my Silver Star Story Complete disk 2 today. My boyfriend got mad. He said that, "You already have it on PSP! It can't be that much different!" I tried to explain the voice acting... the music... the different gameplay.... how hard it was compared to the other... but he's STILL giving me a hard time. O_o; I only paid $25 for the non-limited version so I could replace disk 2... I didn't think it was that insane.

I remembered the day I finished disk 1.... and went to get disk 2.... and it was LOST. I was devistated. ;_;

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: I finally replaced my SSS Complete Disk 2 today...

Post by jay_are »

chiiruchan wrote:Hi, everyone. I finally replaced my Silver Star Story Complete disk 2 today. My boyfriend got mad. He said that, "You already have it on PSP! It can't be that much different!" I tried to explain the voice acting... the music... the different gameplay.... how hard it was compared to the other... but he's STILL giving me a hard time. O_o; I only paid $25 for the non-limited version so I could replace disk 2... I didn't think it was that insane.

I remembered the day I finished disk 1.... and went to get disk 2.... and it was LOST. I was devistated. ;_;
Hey, my first time with Lunar was with a disc that broke when i was in the middle of disc 1!
And because of many silly reasons that im not gonna describe here, I could never find any copy of disc 1 to until at least 3 years after. AND I was crazy for it every single day :D
I became addicted thanks to that problem, so im glad.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

My mom always crabs when I replace stuff. I bought like 3 copies of Eragon. Something like that. The book kept getting destroyed. :lol:

I had to replace my Lunar discs too. I bought all of em (just the disc's) for $20 something. Turns out I needed the ones I didn't think I did too so good thing it came with em all.

I had to replace disc 1 of Lunar 2 as well. I got it as a gift actually (1st and second copy!). I lost the first disc. I have no idea where that went...

I need to replace disc 3 of Final Fantasy VII. I lent it to a friend, she lent it to her friend and I never got it back. :evil:

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I've had a bad habit of needing to replace my Star Ocean the second story discs. I know this is mostly because Enix's discs at the time were very scratch prone and one reason Valkyrie Profile was/is so high priced. I've taken extra care of that one lol Finally I got both disc prints of Star Ocean the second story (there's the more common glossy one and the rare blander one, same art ect.) and I have the Japanese vers... I have the remake on PSP too... XD