Lunar Wiki

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Wiki

Post by StrawberryFlower »

Hi!
I found this site, like many others, looking for Lunar info. Mainly character descriptions, fun facts, and statistics - but realized there are no character sections. Next, I tried the wiki - but the info was so empty. :(

Recently, I've been uploading various images to spice up the character's pages and such. If I was in charge of the wiki, I would've added a background to make it prettier like I did with my own wiki. XD

So basically, if anyone is bored or wants a little Lunar side-project or something, perhaps you can randomly wonder over the wiki do whatever you can to get info and such out there. :3 I got more pictures that I'm going to be putting up and possibly fix some sections so they all match each other.

This is just a suggestion for when your bored. :3 Nothing much. ^_^
^Check out our stuff and join our site! :3

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Lunar Wiki

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Didn't even know a Lunar wiki existed. Maybe because I always go to L-Net for my Lunar info needs. I'll check it out sometime. Thanks.
Last edited by whitedragon_nall on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

What is the website for the Lunar wiki?

The problem with small wikis such as those is that since anyone can edit them, it just takes one prick to delete most of the database. Without a dedicated staff to reverse the changes, the site just falls to the wayside of broken links, inaccurate data, and outright trolling. I've been wanting to set up a wiki myself for a few projects of mine to help keep track of all the data I've been developing, but I would need it to be open only for me.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

Post by StrawberryFlower »

Yesh, it's:

http://lunar.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It seems to be in order, but it's so dull. I went there after here for character descriptions. It seems someone started, but never finished. Occasionally someone comes on and edits things, but there really hasn't been much trouble. I'd do more myself, but I'm without things like a guide and a memory. I've been updating pictures, though. I love pictures. XD

I started my own wiki as well for my game, and have protected pretty much every page so no one except admins can edit (which is me, my boyfriend, my boyfriend's friend, and my friend). Works wonders. :3

Just saying it can be something random to do when one is bored. I enjoy wikis because they usually have interesting trivia it's fun to read. ^_^
^Check out our stuff and join our site! :3

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

In the past we've always kicked the idea of starting our own (non-free service provided wiki). But the idea just didn't have enough time and devotion to setup and the mainsite here was always independently successful. Then again as the times move forward and more games are published, maybe G1 may want to have the wiki setup afterall.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa