*most likely spoilers* Can someone tell me...

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

*most likely spoilers* Can someone tell me...

Post by ShindoW »

What is the "Black Star"? I was just curious because I was recently playing TSS and ran across mention of it in the Vane library... and as well on the L:SSH soundtrack.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Re: *most likely spoilers* Can someone tell me...

Post by Shiva Indis »

In TSS?? Sorry pal, I gotta call shenanigans... but that would be terribly interesting if it was the case.

As for what the Black Star is,  if you've played the prologue, you already know as much as there is to know.
「まあいいけど。」

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

There isn't overly much information relating to it, and it's one of those lores that the writers have the ability to expand on if they wanted to expand on the idea of it. For the sake of the game you get the no frills take on it.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Shiva Indis wrote:In TSS?? Sorry pal, I gotta call shenanigans... but that would be terribly interesting if it was the case.

As for what the Black Star is,  if you've played the prologue, you already know as much as there is to know.
Prologue to... SSH? Sorry Im kinda lost... and I swear I saw it in TSS as I saw it in the last day or so and thought it odd...

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

In the beginning of SSH you'll learn about the Black Star during the Four Heroes segment.

Where in TSS did you read about the Black Star, in the Vane Library? You should be able to return there and double check the info. Maybe you read the Blue Star, and mistook it for Black?

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

I just played TSS the other day, and it happens, that was the day I got to Vane and dutifully read every book in the library. I don't recall a black star being mentioned. But my memory is pretty faulty.

I've always thought they should expand on the hinted-at Black Moon in Skies of Arcadia. Why no, I'm not trying to steer discussion in the direction of the best game ever.