Working Designs Guide Books for SSSC and EBC?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Lunataks
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Working Designs Guide Books for SSSC and EBC?

Post by Lunataks »

Do the Working Designs guides have 2 different covers for each game? Otherwise is there any difference? Hardback or coverback?

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Working Designs Guide Books for SSSC and EBC?

Post by MaroonChan »

I think Lunar 2's had two covers. I don't know if I have that cover around anymore. I still have the guide though. Its a rather nice guide. Lol, and amusing. Plus it does have that Lunar 2 manga thing in it.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I've got both the guides, so here's the lowdown:
For SSSC, its similar to a DoubleJump / "brick" guide and paperback. No reversible cover, nice witty comments, comparisons to the Sega CD version, and I believe it has the memory card stickers, doesnt it?

For EBC, theres everything the first guide had plus it's hardcover. There is a dust jacket/cover that is double sided. =) It also has 3 ribbon bookmarks attatched and seems overall higher quality than my SSSC one which is falling apart...

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

ShindoW wrote:I've got both the guides, so here's the lowdown:
For SSSC, its similar to a DoubleJump / "brick" guide and paperback. No reversible cover, nice witty comments, comparisons to the Sega CD version, and I believe it has the memory card stickers, doesnt it?

For EBC, theres everything the first guide had plus it's hardcover. There is a dust jacket/cover that is double sided. =) It also has 3 ribbon bookmarks attatched and seems overall higher quality than my SSSC one which is falling apart...
I know the EBC one had stickers and some for your memory cards. I had one on one of my ps1 memory cards. But that got killed when my dog chewed it up. She also chewed up Lunar The Silver Star. :x Well, least it wasn't Lunar 2...lol seriously I've had to replace ALOT of stuff cause of that dog, but I love her.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes, SSSC's guide had stickers of the characters, as well as mem card stickers.