Dyne's Dragon

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Dyne's Dragon

Post by Guest »

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask what color was Dyne's dragon
I think I saw some where that it was blue but i'm not sure.

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

Hmm, I don't think Dyne ever had a dragon (assuming you mean in the way Hiro and Alex had dragons). I've certianly never heard of it, anyway.

Post by Guest »

(assuming you mean in the way Hiro and Alex had dragons)

Yeah I mean in that way but I could've sworn that I saw somewhere what color Dyne's dragon was .

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

When I first played TSS I envisioned Dyne's dragon being the Black Dragon...and then poor Blackie goes insane. How tragic is that? :cry:
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Dyne never had a dragon with him. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Actually, we don't know that...we only know that he didn't have one up to the point where Lemia joined him and Ghaleon. But he didn't grow up with one like Alex and Hiro did.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That's because only a goddess could have loved a face like that. *snickers*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Perhaps we'll find out in the next game! As long as it's on a console damnit!!!

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Kizyr wrote:Dyne never had a dragon with him. KF

There you go again...crusher of hopes and dream. :P
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Yeah, Dyne did look a little "rough" around the edges. I hope that in the future game of the four heroes, that Working Designs give the game a more mature feeling to match Dyne's look, Mel's bad-boy pirate ways, Lemia's bold determination, and Ghaleons frustration, not to mention his "turning evil" event.

I really want a game that feels more mature, just because we've all grown since SSSC and EBC.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

MiaOne wrote:
Kizyr wrote:Dyne never had a dragon with him. KF

There you go again...crusher of hopes and dream. :P

Hey, knowledge is power, and sometimes power has to crush what's in its way. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Greensky wrote:Yeah, Dyne did look a little "rough" around the edges. I hope that in the future game of the four heroes, that Working Designs give the game a more mature feeling to match Dyne's look, Mel's bad-boy pirate ways, Lemia's bold determination, and Ghaleons frustration, not to mention his "turning evil" event.

*sigh* Once again, WD doesn't have anything to do with making the games, and they may well never localize a Lunar game again.

Also, keep in mind that we only see Dyne as Dragonmaster very briefly, in two short flashbacks. As Laike, he not only was changing in outlook, he was also concealing his identity.

I really want a game that feels more mature, just because we've all grown since SSSC and EBC.

I agree regarding ages, but I don't feel a need to make the Lunars darker. There are enough dark games out there already. Of course, dark and mature are not the same thing...heck, mature and "mature" aren't the same thing. I'm assuming you mean more like older than the adolescent meaning now associated with the word. :P

Post by Guest »

Yeah, Dyne did look a little "rough" around the edges. I hope that in the future game of the four heroes, that Working Designs give the game a more mature feeling to match Dyne's look, Mel's bad-boy pirate ways, Lemia's bold determination, and Ghaleons frustration, not to mention his "turning evil" event. I really want a game that feels more mature, just because we've all grown since SSSC and EBC.

Well I hope Lunar 3 has a more mature feeling to though what they could do is make two games one rated "M" and another rated "T" that would make both younger and older fans happy.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Divine Dragon wrote:Well I hope Lunar 3 has a more mature feeling to though what they could do is make two games one rated "M" and another rated "T" that would make both younger and older fans happy.

I think you miss the point of 'maturity'. Violence and sex will get an M rating, but that doesn't mean a game is more 'mature'.

Making two versions is nonsensical, anyhow. Lunar shouldn't have anything which merits an M rating to begin with. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Post by Guest »

I think you miss the point of 'maturity'. Violence and sex will get an M rating, but that doesn't mean a game is more 'mature'.

Making two versions is nonsensical, anyhow. Lunar shouldn't have anything which merits an M rating to begin with

and I agree but, in your anger, forget not that we do not choose what we are :twisted:

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Uh, what? I don't see the relevance of that. (Nor do I entirely agree, but that's a different discussion.)

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Divine Dragon wrote:

Making two versions is nonsensical, anyhow. Lunar shouldn't have anything which merits an M rating to begin with

and I agree but, in your anger, forget not that we do not choose what we are :twisted:

...Is English your first language? Serious question there, because what you said makes no sense, and if you do have an actual point to make I wouldn't mind hearing it. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Post by Guest »

Serious question there, because what you said makes no sense, and if you do have an actual point to make I wouldn't mind hearing it. KF

You know nothing about knowledge,you have not done it justice,
I may say so with some authority,since I speak from the experience there of.

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

I'll take that as a "no".

Keep posting nonsense and you'll find your posts deleted. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)