Ripping Lunar 2 Sega CD music?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Lunataks
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ripping Lunar 2 Sega CD music?

Post by Lunataks »

How do I rip the music from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue for the Sega CD? I hear they are in a Sega CD PCM format.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Re: Ripping Lunar 2 Sega CD music?

Post by Shiva Indis »

Welcome, BTW. ^_^ There's a utility for that, and Lunar-Net is your trusted friend in Sega CD audio ripping.

My turn for a question now - does the enhanced version for Snatcher work equally well for Lunar 2?
「まあいいけど。」

Lunataks
Saith Pirate

Post by Lunataks »

Shiva Indis wrote:Welcome, BTW. ^_^ There's a utility for that, and Lunar-Net is your trusted friend in Sega CD audio ripping.

My turn for a question now - does the enhanced version for Snatcher work equally well for Lunar 2?
Thank you for the welcome and links, Shiva. I've been a fan Lunar since 1995 when I rented Lunar 2: Eternal Blue from my local video rental store.

After looking at the Snatcher site and the conversion program they created, it appears it was programmed solely to convert the PCMLD_01.BIN Snatcher file. So no go :|

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

I found said PCM tracks on FFShrine:
http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.p ... l+Blue+PCM
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!