Lunar Merchandise Page.... Something missing?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Merchandise Page.... Something missing?

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place, but shouldn't the images/packaging/contents over all of the different Lunar games be here? Even the games themselves should be listed in the merchandise section.

Okay, so you had the boxes under the listings for the games themselves but it doesn't seem like you have every version shown. Also, the images on Silver Star Story are broken or missing. I didn't look through every game listing to see what is or isn't there. I still think it's a good idea for the games to be under the merchandising section as well.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Lunar Merchandise Page.... Something missing?

Post by Alunissage »

We're just slow, that's all. :P I've sent a few pictures to G1, but have yet to photograph the vast majority of my collection. Was going to put all that into the encyclopedia that I/we've yet to get around to too. The rest of life keeps intervening.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Lunar Merchandise Page.... Something missing?

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Shame, shame, shame, we know your name! :mrgreen:

And here I was expecting to see the box with all the contents for the SSSC MPEG version, and All the Lunar (full box contents). ATL seems a little incomplete as Magic School Lunar is left out.