Lunar Series game credits

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Series game credits

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Well, everyone, I've spent over a year compiling the credits from various sources including our own LUNAR-net, and I am proud to say that I am almost ready to post my findings on the series.

I'll be including each individual game in the series...as well as the serial numbers and release dates for the various releases (USA, Japan, Europe, etc.). The credits will feature the following:

Japan Game Staff
Japan Seiyuu
Japan Vocal Song Credits

USA Localization Staff
USA Voice Actors
USA Vocal Song Credits (only where applicable)

Not only will I be covering the games, I'll also be including a FULL LIST of all the seiyuu who had roles in the various CD Dramas such as Lunatic Festa and Lunatic Parade...hell, even the minor roles!

As with my still-unfinished music project, the credits project will always be an ongoing work-in-progress, as I uncover new data with my research. Some of the sites we used to use for information are long since gone, sadly, like Lunarhope.

It is my sincere hope that this data can be used to help people learn just how much work it took to create our favorite games, and how many people were involved in the making of them. All information that I gather will be submitted here to LUNAR-Net, where I hope our esteemed webmaster GhaleonOne will post it on the site for everyone to see.

Further updates soon!

Zhane
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Lunar Series game credits

Post by Kizyr »

Excellent! Sounds like awesome work. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Oh it is, and its the culmination of information-gathering efforts I've been undertaking in the entirety of the nine years I've been in love with the series.

I'd attach the document, but since notepad docs aren't allowed as attachments, here's a Megaupload link with the efforts I have so far: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9GZJI2AT
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

I wouldn't put too much sweat into the CD's or singers, though. Shiva already did this beautifully about...a decade ago: http://moonreading.lunarpages.com/lunar/cd.html
aka Maou

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Temzin wrote:I wouldn't put too much sweat into the CD's or singers, though. Shiva already did this beautifully about...a decade ago: http://moonreading.lunarpages.com/lunar/cd.html
I actually might be able to romanize some of the kanji better, improving on Shiva's work.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Zhane Masaki wrote:I actually might be able to romanize some of the kanji better, improving on Shiva's work.
Yeah, it's due for an upgrade. :P
「まあいいけど。」

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sweet man, I'll certainly throw it up on LN when you're ready!
-G1

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

GhaleonOne wrote:Sweet man, I'll certainly throw it up on LN when you're ready!
Already sent a preliminary copy your way.