Spreading the word of Lunar!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Spreading the word of Lunar!

Post by Dark_Fairy »

So, with the upcoming US release of Lunar Silver Star Harmony, I was curious to see if people in other places have ever heard of Lunar.

I got more responses than I expected: http://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27136

Some people already have interest in the remake! Let's hope that the remake does indeed bring in many new fans so we can finally get another Lunar 2 remake or Lunar 3 even!

Has anyone else been curious and asked around if people have ever heard of Lunar?

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Spreading the word of Lunar!

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I haven't really done much online, just mention it here and there, when ever i meet new people and games pop in the conversation I always mention it

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Spreading the word of Lunar!

Post by Quark »

Aside from Lunar-net and people that I introduced Lunar to, I have only met one person in my life who had played the game before I told them about it. But I guess that is the case with most RPGs. With the exception of the Final Fantasy series, RPGs are not for everyone. They tend to attract people with certain personalities and character traits. People who like to think, people with imaginative minds, people who need to find an escape from mundane daily activities. So I am not surprised that I have met so few Lunar fans or RPG fans in general. I know one thing. Every time I get a chance, I try to spread the gospel of Lunar! lol I will keep fighting the good fight and spreading the good word. :P