Ghal Puppet Prototype and John Truitt on Facebook

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ghal Puppet Prototype and John Truitt on Facebook

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi everyone,

I'm sure most of us do random Lunar searches on the net every once in a while at least. I'm not sure if you guys have heard or know about the two items I'm about to discuss (if so - I'm sorry!)

One, I came across this supposed Ghaleon Punching Puppet Prototype. The person on the forum was stating that he had the puppet in the below photo and it later became the Ghaleon Punching Puppet, but there is where the idea began:

Since I haven't heard ANYthing about this here that I can remember I'm going to suppose that it's completely false, but it's a pretty cute little Ghaleon doll anyways.

The second bit of info... there is a fan club for John Truitt on Facebook for those of you interested :p Not actually Mr. Truitt himself (I was disappointed - but I guess it makes sense that you wouldn't start your own fan club lol), but I joined the club anyway, even though I don't go to facebook much.)

Take care all! :D

EDIT: Darnit! Sorry I put this in the wrong forum, I meant to post this in the general Lunar discussion x(

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Ghal Puppet Prototype and John Truitt on Facebook

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I wonder if that doll was released at the same time as the Nall plush. I'd rather that Ghaleon doll over the punching puppet. The punching puppet has a better face though.

Justinzero
Lostest Boy

Re: Ghal Puppet Prototype and John Truitt on Facebook

Post by Justinzero »

Cool find!

I'd love to get a hold of the Alex puppet that never came out.