Lunar SSS and EB Phone Cards on Ebay

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Megalodon
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar SSS and EB Phone Cards on Ebay

Post by Megalodon »

Just looking at Lunar stuff on ebay and ran across this. Thought I'd post incase anybody was interested. Not sure if it's a good price though. SSS phonecard

Also noticed this one for Eternal Blue. EB phonecard

Also can someone explain to me how to just write "here" and have that be the URL link since these are so long. Thanks in advance.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: Lunar SSS and EB Phone Cards on Ebay

Post by phyco126 »

Megalodon wrote:Also can someone explain to me how to just write "here" and have that be the URL link since these are so long. Thanks in advance.
Here, I wrote this a couple years back on another forum.
So you've been to forums and seen posts where a single word can be clicked and you will be taken to a new website. How is this done? On these boards, it is fairly easy.

Step 1: Copy (ctrl+c) the link you want to use.

Step 2: Start a new topic or simply reply to one that was already made.

Step 3: Above the reply box, you will see various commands for making your text bold, big, small, blue, brown, and more boxes for code. Click on the box that says URL. When you do that, you will get a pop-up requesting the link to the site. Simply paste the link into that box (ctrl+v) and hit okay. Next, it will prompt you to enter a word or string of words into that box. Do that and hit okay. Once done, there will be a rather lengthy string of code in your reply box. For expample, I want to use the words Uber Dork to be clickable. When I use the URL button, I enter this: http://www.billgates.com . When I hit okay, I then enter the words Uber Dork, and the outcome is this: Uber Dork. However, what you would likely see is this: Uber Dork

If this was still too hard, please say so and I will attempt to make a far easier guide. Just simply post your thoughts of why it was still to confusing in the Forums Questions and Answers forum. Thank you.

Writen By: Gakusei Deotrist (Phyco126)

Gah, stupid me not having any money that I can spend foolishly. :(

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I went ahead and edited it. Just click on "edit" for your post to see how it's done.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Wow; the phonecards are completely unused, too.

...but $50 for each? Even as a hardcore Lunar fan, I'm finding it difficult to justify spending that much for just the phonecards. Taken together, that's nearly how much something like All the Lunar or the PC Lunar would go for. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I saw some phone cards on there a little while ago on one of my Ebay hunts. I was actually pretty interested in them, but they were too expensive for just phone cards, even if they are Lunar.

Now if it was key chains or some other type of collectable like that, then that would be a different story.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, that's pretty high for phonecards. I have those two already, but even if I didn't I wouldn't go for them at that price.

I don't think any of the 30+ Lunar phonecards I've bought have been used.

Megalodon
Student of Vane

Post by Megalodon »

GhaleonOne wrote:I went ahead and edited it. Just click on "edit" for your post to see how it's done.

Thank You

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Alunissage wrote:Yeah, that's pretty high for phonecards. I have those two already, but even if I didn't I wouldn't go for them at that price.

I don't think any of the 30+ Lunar phonecards I've bought have been used.
I would, lol. However, no one has paid me back the $600+ that is owed to me, plus on the eve of my vacation I'm holding of any spending until I can be sure I have enough money to cover my rent without having to dip into my savings account.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Don't worry, I'm still holding that one for you. Or rather my couch is. :P