I'm selling my Nall plushie too! D:

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm selling my Nall plushie too! D:

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Hey everyone, I've been planning on selling my Nall plushie for a few months now. I know Alex_Pwns_Hiro just sold his, and I saw some people were interested in picking a plush up for themselves. I'd really like to get rid of mine before this week is over. If no one here is interested, then I'll post him on eBay, but I thought I'd give L-Net first dibs. :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Bloodrose
Iluk Crackpot

Re: I'm selling my Nall plushie too! D:

Post by Bloodrose »

*sigh* I bought one that still had the tag and was sealed in a baggy for my ex boyfriend but sadly he and I aren't together anymore and I kinda miss him... oh who am I kidding, I really miss him lol.

Either way, I'd be interested if you still happen to have it. I have no idea what to offer. I know what they used to be worth about a year or so ago, but I have no recent data and I'll be honest in admitting that I probably couldn't afford what you'd get on ebay.

I'd estimate its value at $200+ as far as ebay's concerned, but that's just an estimate.

I understand if taking any less would be deemed unreasonable and out-of-the-question, but just thought I'd pop in, say KUDOS to you for actually finding one (took me about 2 years to track the sucker down .. and I mean about 2 years of CONSTANT searches on every site you can imagine), and briefly inquire as to your asking price.

Good luck,
Ashley

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Hey Ashley!
I tracked my plush down off eBay nearly six or seven years ago when they were a little easier to find. A fellow member of the L-Net boards has recently sold his plush for a total of $365. And although in great condition; my Nall plush no longer has the ESP tag attatched. So I'm only asking $300 for him. I can provide pictures if you're interested. Let me know!
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Bloodrose
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Bloodrose »

Ouch! Sorry hun, but as much as I want him, I really can't do $300... If I was a man and could just walk around with my Lunar t-shirts to snag a soulmate, I'd gladly do it. But I'm a woman with expensive taste and as much as I'd love to have him, I already have one Nall so unless it's the larger version, it's not a necessity for him to have a playmate hehe.

Next time I'll just to have to make sure my new boyfriend <3s me as much as he loves Lunar before buying him a plush lol. Now.. if I do and you still have him, I'll gladly snap him up even at that price because I do crazy things for the one I love but for myself... I'd rather pick up the remaining posters I need first. After all, all Lunar memorabilia is pricey and I shouldn't start doubling up until I've gotten one of everything first (haha, yea right).

Best of luck though. Not a bad price, considering. Like I said, I'll keep checking in, but I doubt I'll fall in love again before you sell him so *snivel* I guess this is goodbye Nall. Just make sure he gets a good home.

Ashley

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi there Lunartic, I sent you a pm too, but just in case it didn't send somehow, I'd like to buy your Nall if he's still available :)

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Sold to you Danni. :3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Good! I'm glad someone here bought it and will give it a good home!
-G1

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Give it a good home? :roll:

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

No eye rolling! Nall is very dear to me and it's important that he goes to a good home! xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Why would you sell it?!