Selling My Nall Plushie

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Selling My Nall Plushie

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Thats right, my Nall Plushie is up for grabs. But, im gonna give G1 dibs on this first. If he doesn't want it, then i'll sell it to whoever else does here. If everyone already has one or doesn't want him, then its on ebay he goes. I would rather sell him to someone here rather then some stranger on ebay. Here are some pics.
I can give the display case he is in for free if you want it, but shipping would be alot more. Hes in perfect condition and has been in this display case since I got him. He even still has the tag on him, as you can see. :P

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Re: Selling My Nall Plushie

Post by Asmodean »

I don't know if G1 wants it or not, but you can put me on the list. I was never able to find one.
ImageImageImage

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

If you want to bid it off here or on eBay, I'd be happy to make an offer. Or a few.
(If it's first come first serve, then ignore my message and sell it to Asmodean.)

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

I too would also like a chance at a nall plushie.

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

I talked to G1, and I don't think he wants another one at the moment, so Nall is up for grabs again. If you would like to buy him, reply and I'll send you a PM with the details. For those of you who have responded already, I have sent you a PM.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

WWWWwwwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy???????????

I mean, that case is just flipping awesome, and the Lunar mousepad underneath is just uber. Why would you part with such a lovely piece? Sell a kidney!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

How much did yours go for, Alex_Pwns_Hiro? I'm unfortunately going to have to part ways with my beloved Nall plush too. :(
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Phyco126 - I didn't want to sell him. I really need the money at the moment. :(

LuNaRtIc - I sold mine to Devnall for 365$

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Wow, thats a lot of money. No matter what happens, I would sell my Lunar stuff last.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

That's great, I was hoping I could sell my plush for at least $300, but I wasn't sure if that was a realistic price or not.

Anyway, for those of you still interested in getting a Nall plushie, mine is reluctantly up for grabs as well. He's in great condition, comes from a smoke free home and all that. I can post pictures if needed, but he looks just like all the other Nall plushies. :D And as Alex_Pwns_Hiro mentioned; I'd much rather he go to someone here on the boards than to a stranger on eBay. For those interested, send me a PM.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

If you don't mind and your eventual buyer doesn't mind, I'd like to know how that works out, just as a matter of curiosity. Prior to this thread I had probably paid the most for a Nall (which was a gift for someone else!) and while I have no intention of selling either of mine it's interesting to know what they've gone for, since this question comes up now and again.

Actually, I just remembered that a friend of my husband's who was at our house a month or two ago saw my Nalls and determined to get one of his own. So if you don't find a purchaser on LN, let me know, so I can let him know that one will be up on eBay (or put him in touch with you, if you'd be interested in dealing with him directly).

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

That would be great Alunissage. No one has contacted me so far, so if you would point him in my direction I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to sell my plush as quickly as possible without having to resort to eBay if I can help it. If he's interested he can send me an email at xshannongracex@yahoo.com
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend

Post by DragonmasterDan »

Alunissage wrote:If you don't mind and your eventual buyer doesn't mind, I'd like to know how that works out, just as a matter of curiosity. Prior to this thread I had probably paid the most for a Nall (which was a gift for someone else!) and while I have no intention of selling either of mine it's interesting to know what they've gone for, since this question comes up now and again.
Was that the one you bought from Jeremy Parish?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes.