All 3 Lunar 2 Novels on Ebay

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

All 3 Lunar 2 Novels on Ebay

Post by Dark_Fairy »

It seems like lots of Lunar stuff has been popping up on Ebay lately. I'm glad I turned 18 this year. XP

Besides that, I would buy these novels, but I saw the complete Tales of Rebirth Novels for sale, so I got the three of them instead (I also bought the Lunar Vheen Inheritiance Manga, which was more important to me than the Lunar 2 novels).

It's a pretty good deal for the Lunar 2 novels: $24.49 for all 3 novels and the pin-up. You can also make an offer to get it for less, but it's already a great deal. This seller is awesome by the way. Things are cheap and get here fast. I Already bought the official Tales of Rebirth guide cheap and it came it good condition. :mrgreen:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOVEL-Lunar-2-Etern ... 1|294%3A50

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: All 3 Lunar 2 Novels on Ebay

Post by Alunissage »

I've seen that auction up for a while. I have no idea what is meant by "pin-up"; looks like just the usual books (which include fold-out covers) to me. Also, "PG both men and women" or whatever it was??

But yeah, not a bad deal.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: All 3 Lunar 2 Novels on Ebay

Post by Sonic# »

Also, "PG both men and women" or whatever it was??
That has to be one of the weirdest warnings I've ver seen, if only because I can't imagine a situation where a rating wouldn't be "both," and the statement implies that possibility by explicitly calling it out.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time