Lucia Resin Kit

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Megalodon
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lucia Resin Kit

Post by Megalodon »

Just wanted to let people know the Lucia Resin Kit is back in stock at http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=4799. I ordered mine 3/26/07 and just received order confirmation today. Had forgotten all about it. Good thing I had the funds.
Last edited by Megalodon on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Lucia Resin Kit

Post by Alunissage »

Yep, I got that notification today also. I have the "original" kit, but decided I may as well get one of these to assemble so I can leave the original one in pieces. And yes, I ordered Jan 14, 2007, and created my account in I think 2005 just to express interest in having it.

Megalodon
Student of Vane

Re: Lucia Resin Kit **In Stock**

Post by Megalodon »

Yeah thats a long time to wait. I hope it was worth it. I remember cleaning up my yahoo mail folders about 6 months ago and deleting emails from them. I had lost hope. :cry:

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Re: Lucia Resin Kit **In Stock**

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Oh oh, I want one! I hope they still have some in stock when I get home. ;_;

EDIT: Sold out. :(
-Nobi

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

I just checked the link apparently they have 2 in stock if you still want one Nobiyuki.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Many thanks, when I went there the other day it said "Sold Out"
-Nobi

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

No problem.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I got mine the other day -- after letting it moulder in the post office for a week because I thought the missed-delivery notice referred to a different package. I haven't done anything with it but open it; it reeks of plastic, I must say. Probably won't get around to assembling and painting it any time soon, but will eventually.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I just bought paint for it yesterday. Hoping to get to this on the weekend.
-Nobi

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Please post pics when you guys are done, so we can judge whose is better.

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

Is there anywhere or anyone who can assemble and paint these? i just ordered one, but i suck at these and dont want lucca to look like a drag queen!, any suggestions?

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

does anyone wanna post pics of their completeed Lucia? :D

Ruby
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Ruby »

Would you believe that the last time I thought about these Lucia resin kits was 2006 when you were sending the kit in to them? Wow.

Anyway, out of curiosity, how often are these ever in stock? Also, what kind of paints are you painting these with anyway? I've got a more or less full set of these acrylic paints and am curious if they would work well with these kits or if I'd be looking at buying new paints.

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

i just got mine today!, has anyone put theirs together and painted? id love shots of it. im waiting till i can scrape some money together to have her painted, as i cant paint on a 3rd grade level. lol

Megalodon
Student of Vane

Post by Megalodon »

dairugger wrote:i just got mine today!, has anyone put theirs together and painted? id love shots of it. im waiting till i can scrape some money together to have her painted, as i cant paint on a 3rd grade level. lol
Who are you going to pay to paint it? Just curious because I can't paint either. I really don't want to try then mess something up I have been waiting so long for. I also don't want it sitting in my closet unpainted.

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

im not quite sure yet. im hoping maybe someone on this board.. i do know that there are people who will assemble and paint models for money, ill ask around. im hoping for pics of other members finished results here, most of the model doesnt look too complicated, but the designs on the quilt lucia's holding looks like a nightmare to me! lol

Bloodrose
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Bloodrose »

Yep. There are a few places I've looked into for commissioned painting. UNFORTUNATELY, most of them refuse to touch recasts.

The prices are also steep and usually range from $250-$500 depending on the difficulty level of the kit, if you want assembly + painting, what paints you want used, the level of detail you want, and demand for the artist.

Also, I have a quick question on this note though I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, I just want a confirmation.

Are the images uploaded to the site of the recast kit or the original?

Ashley

Shin Otaku III
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Shin Otaku III »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lunar-2-Eternal-Blu ... 1|294%3A50

Just found this. Dunno who all is interested.

<3

Bloodrose
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Bloodrose »

I'm so confused.. how many recasts are there?

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m58946088

At first I thought this might be the original, but then I looked really closely at the box which appears to have a taped photograph (usually indicating a recast) to the box, and a mis-typed spelling of Studio Alex in the copyright (Arex). So I'm just assuming this one isn't the original either.

If anyone has any information on the original kit as far as what it looks like and what the original price was, I'd be very interested in hearing about it. I know I'll probably never see one in my lifetime, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Ashley

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

There may not be a definitive answer to that. The one I have is the one Shin Otaku linked to on eBay. The auction description calls it a recast, which is the first I've seen calling it that. But there just isn't much known about them, period.

I'll take a look at mine when I get home and compare it to the auction.