So, how did everyone discover Lunar?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Eradose
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: So, how did everyone discover Lunar?

Post by Eradose »

I discovered it in a Gamepro magazine article for Lunar 2 for Sega CD. The art style reminded me of Valley of the Wind (as I didn't know what anime was at the time). It wasn't until the PS1 remakes that I got to play them.

Lunar has influenced me ever since.
The Dragonmaster bloodline lives beyond the Blue Star.

SamuraiSushi
Saith Pirate

Post by SamuraiSushi »

I remember walking through the electronics section at Wal-mart and saw Lunar: SSSC. I asked one of the people who worked there to get it out for me, thought the description sounded interesting and bought it. Played through it around three times before picking up EBC. Best money I've ever spent. *glances over at her character stand-ups sitting on her dresser*

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

Oh god, well I've moved around alot, so after one move and I started high school I became friends with this girl who kenw of anime and such. (also how I got started into anime XD) Well I visited her at her house one day and we were talking about video games and she showed me Lunar:SSSC, I was hooked from there. Afterwords I went to gaming stores to see if I could pick it up (it was a few years from when it was first relessed) couldn't find it for a while. Manged to locate one day in a used game pile at a Funcoland (long before they all became GameStops). It only had the game, manual and box, so I didn't get the extra stuff that would come with it, but ofcourse it was used :p. after that I heard that Lunar2:EBC was comming out anf got that right away XD. So that's my story.