Lunar plushies?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar plushies?

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I found this website http://odin.prohosting.com/setsunak/lunarblue.html and it has lunar plushies on it. I already saw on the merchandise page that the Nall and Ruby are fan made, I didn't see Ghaleon or Hiro on the merchandise page though so I was wandering if anyone knew about these since they weren't on the merchandise page.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

They're all fan-made, or more likely commissioned -- I highly doubt that someone who calls the game(s) "Lunar Blue Star Story" knows anything about the series. The only official plushies are the Nall ones made by ESP (I think there was an earlier Nall one also).

If you look at the main page, it says "Lita Mitchell's Custom UFO Catchers."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Ok, I'd just thought I meation the plushies, they are Lunar after all. :) All I did was type in "Ghaleon" on the google image search and that website popped up.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I've heard that the official Nall plushies are ultra-rare, and you have to really shell out some coin to get one. It's really a shame, as I'd love to have one, but I'm not about to pay an arm and a leg for a stuffed animal.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I know that G1 has auctioned at least one Nall plushy off in the past for charity. I did a search on Ebay and didn't see any though.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, Vic was the one selling a few, but he sold the last one back in March or so. I remember seeing that in the auction, so unless a private owner decides to sell one, don't expect one.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah. I suppose I should be glad that more Lunar fans got to have Nall plushies, but I can't help feeling resentful that they were even sold at all, thus cheapening them. Oh well, I got mine the real way. ;)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I want a plushie! :cry: I refuse to pay so much though... I saw one for over $200 before!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

As it should be. I can't believe they were going for $50...totally devalues them. On the other hand, that $200 sale is probably what made the resemblance between Vic and Lemina so pronounced...hehe.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Alunissage wrote:Oh well, I got mine the real way. ;)

What was the real way, anyway? A pre-order deal in the vein of the Ghaleon punching puppet?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Nothing so generally available. Twelve or thirteen of us got them as prizes for having our haikus selected for inclusion in EBC (when you read that book in Gwyn's house later in the game you can see them; I think G1's is first). WD also had a claw machine at E3 with Nalls in it, and I got a second that way -- pure luck, the guy before me came THAT close to getting it and so it was in a good position for me. WD gave some to various business contacts, I think, and the staff got them. My sister was also given one, at my request. When there were a dozen or two (maybe more, I wasn't counting) left, Vic started auctioning them. Should add that the original quantity purchased by WD was 200, the last of the stock.

A friend of mine saw a rather ratty one in a store in Akihabara, by the way, and I know of another collector (I think) who got one from Japan. Dunno how many were originally made there, though.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

:cry:
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...