Lunar TSS Sega CD rarest disc

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
alatore
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar TSS Sega CD rarest disc

Post by alatore »

Looks like somebody has the rarest disc of Lunar The Silver Star up for bid on eBay. A little pricey, but everything looks good from the pic, and apparently the disc is in good shape. Here's the item#: 130097151455. Anyway, just something you don't see too often.

Alatore

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Man, I want it sooooo bad. :cry:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

are you the one selling it, iv never seen you here before.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It shows up from time to time still. I'm still more interested in nabbing that Nall plushie.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Mua hahahahahaha. What G1 said, lol.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

alatore
Meryod Yokel

Post by alatore »

exigence wrote:are you the one selling it, iv never seen you here before.
No, actually, and yes, you haven't seen me here before, seeing as I've never been here until now. Funny though, it's been a long time, but I've found myself getting back on the whole Lunar/WD bandwagon. Been out of the loop for a while and was saddened to hear about WD. I was a frequent poster on Working Designs' message boards a few years back. Actually, I wrote "Alatore's Rainbow Amulet Guide" for Magic Knight Rayearth, which I think (hope) is still listed on gamefaqs.com. God was that a long time ago! lol!!! I certainly hope I helped out some people. Man I had fun playing through that game! (sigh.....)

Alatore

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That reminds me, if anyone ever does sell Lunar stuff on Ebay, you're more than welcome to make a post about it on this board. I'm hoping to implement a system for buying, selling and trading Lunar stuff when the new site launches.
-G1

Megalodon
Student of Vane

Post by Megalodon »

GhaleonOne wrote:That reminds me, if anyone ever does sell Lunar stuff on Ebay, you're more than welcome to make a post about it on this board. I'm hoping to implement a system for buying, selling and trading Lunar stuff when the new site launches.

If you do in fact implement a trading/buying/selling area would it be limited to just Lunar stuff? I know this is a Lunar site but what about other WD releases and merchandise? There is a lot of WD's merchandise I am trying to get my hands on. Just curious.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

alatore wrote:I was a frequent poster on Working Designs' message boards a few years back. Actually, I wrote "Alatore's Rainbow Amulet Guide" for Magic Knight Rayearth, which I think (hope) is still listed on gamefaqs.com. God was that a long time ago! lol!!! I certainly hope I helped out some people. Man I had fun playing through that game! (sigh.....)
I thought the name sounded familiar. I don't remember too much about you specifically at the WDMB, but I do remember that you posted there. Probably because I was playing MKR at the time. ;)