Need help looking for legends (JAP)

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
HuBBsDoctor
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Need help looking for legends (JAP)

Post by HuBBsDoctor »

Yea I am trying to complete my colelction and I can't find a japanese copy of Lunar Legend on ebay, half, or on various import stores. Except buy rite games, which of course, due to past history is a place i refuse to buy(oh and their out of stock).

So anyway I was wondering if any one wanna help a brther out. maybe keep some eyes peeled for a copy you see floating around. Thanks.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

If you know anyone in Japan you could try Yahoo! Japan auctions, as I'm sure it shows up a lot there.
-G1

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

Give Mail Order Japan (http://www.mailorderjapan.com I think) a spin. It's a small operation and they basically will sell whatever you ask for and they can dig up in Akihabara, where Legend should be easily found, even at this age.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I picked up my Lunar: Legend copy in Akihabara, but you can find it at most any used shop in the country. I'd keep an eye on US auctions too; it can still show up there. It ran less than $30 for me. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

Yeah, I somehow don't think that Legend was a hot enough topic to make it difficult to find used, your issue will just be finding an American company that bothers to stock it (surprisingly few beyond what I mentioned). Finding non Playstation the Best copies of the remakes or of Mega CD Lunar II takes a bit more work, though, but it sounds like you've picked an easier one to uncover.

HuBBsDoctor
Reza Thief

Post by HuBBsDoctor »

Temzin wrote:Yeah, I somehow don't think that Legend was a hot enough topic to make it difficult to find used, your issue will just be finding an American company that bothers to stock it (surprisingly few beyond what I mentioned). Finding non Playstation the Best copies of the remakes or of Mega CD Lunar II takes a bit more work, though, but it sounds like you've picked an easier one to uncover.

Man you wouldn't believe how hard I had to fight on ebay for all those Lunar mega cd games. I actually found one brand new at Play asia. BRAND NEW. That is so hard to believe but its true.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

If you still can't find it in a month or two I could possibly sell you my extra one...I picked up a second copy a month or two after it came out so my sister could play it. I'd need to get that one back from her and assess the condition first, though, and I'm unlikely to be able to do that any sooner than late July.

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

Hehehe I'm going on vacation around Asia and I'm gonna being Legend with me. 12 hours flight :( but atleast i got something to keep me company. I might get a chance to land in tokyo so I'll look around. If i see it, i'll sell it to ya for uh...600$
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb than to speak and remove all doubt."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Pogi wrote:Hehehe I'm going on vacation around Asia and I'm gonna being Legend with me. 12 hours flight :( but atleast i got something to keep me company. I might get a chance to land in tokyo so I'll look around. If i see it, i'll sell it to ya for uh...600$

By landing, I'm guessing you mean staying for a couple days?
It should still be easy to find. May as well pick up two copies while you're at it. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)