Lunar: Dragon Dynasty

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Mmkay! Here is my Progression thus far.

Items- 80% (Need to do healing Items)
Characters- 10% (Need to make sprites and get Minor and Enemy Chars up.)
Battle Animations- 0% (Haven't started yet.)
Mapping- 0% (Haven't started yet.)
Skills- 0% (Haven't started yet.)

I obviously have work ahead of me, but, I can do it! On a different note, I HIT A JACKPOT OF LUNAR LEGEND CHIPSETS!!! Hurrah!! Their mostly towns and inners (house, library, jail, bar, item shop) and I found Burg, Meribia, and Vane!

Right now all I need is a cave, a forest, the vane inners (much more elegant) and maybe another town or two.

Sorry For the double post by the way!!

~~T.R.A

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:EX.. Lunartic is a little girl at the Tabens Peak orphanage who has a rather large crush on Nall.

*GASP!* How did you know that was me?! >__>;

Hehe, how cooool! ^0^ You're the best. <3 I always wanted to run around Taben's Peak. xD I always said this chick was me:

Hahahaha, yes me. Disrupting class. At Taben's Peak. xD Okay, getting off topic here. Anyway, I'll be willing to draw a start menu or scenes or whatever you need help drawing. But I don't know if I'll be able to color, as I have no coloring skills what so ever. xD I could try, but you might be better off finding someone else to do the coloring. If you still want me to draw something, just tell me what you want it to say and give me a basic description and I'll draw something up. :wink:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

MagicEmperor
Student of Vane

Post by MagicEmperor »

Hey when do you think youll be done with the game by a week or 2 or more

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

No. It's take's alot of effort. I have to do coding and events and such. I'll probably have it done by the end of summer (hopefully) But, a demo will be realeased.

And thank ya Lunartic! Your NPCs name is "Arta" cause I dunno your real name. Arta is somewhat is Artic.

Uhmm, I have PrettyGirlJean doing the menu, but, I'll probably need more as the story proceeds. Because, I usualy write the story as I go along.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Arta? Sweet!! :wink: and just for the record, I'm Shannon. Well, if you need any art done in the future, you know where to find me! :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Shannon! I'll use that name instead! Uhm, I may need some art. I was thinking about doing bromides, but, I have to figure out how to code it in. I just don't wanna drown people in work and mooch offa them.

Thank you sooo much!

~~T.R.A

Oh yea! I have some screenshots of Taben's Peak thus far, but, I dont know how to show em x_x

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Arta? Sweet!! :wink: and just for the record, I'm Shannon. Well, if you need any art done in the future, you know where to find me! :D

Shannon is your name eh? Hmm, now why do I get the oh so familiar feeling that someone else has that name (kinda) :P

Coding is a pain. I'm currently working on a very very very small project using RPG Toolkit, and the coding appears to be right, but the glitches are a pain. So I don't know crap about coding, hehe.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

x3. Coding is a pain. Especially when you know next to nothing about computers x_x

On a better note, I ordered my Eternal Blue Complete from Colorado Springs!! I can;t wait till I get it!!!

And my topic is officially "Popular!"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Odd... Colorado Springs? Oo Where in the springs? What store? I live in Colorado Springs =P Small world eh?

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Ooo, wowzers XD. I got it from Amazon for 55$. With Expediated Mail ^.~

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

A lunar game you say? HOORAY! :D The avalanche has started. I look forward to whatever you come up with. If you need help with anything, anything at all, let me know and I will try to help (can't gurantee anything but...). Anything for a fellow Lunar fan.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:No. It's take's alot of effort. I have to do coding and events and such. I'll probably have it done by the end of summer (hopefully) But, a demo will be realeased.

And thank ya Lunartic! Your NPCs name is "Arta" cause I dunno your real name. Arta is somewhat is Artic.

Uhmm, I have PrettyGirlJean doing the menu, but, I'll probably need more as the story proceeds. Because, I usualy write the story as I go along.

Actually, at this point, it would be best if I colored stuff. So howz about Lunartic do the drawrings and I'll color them (if that's cool with everyone of course ^^). I have a lot of drawing to do myself, but I think that coloring won't be a problem, it won't interfere with my work on TES. That way we can all be involved ^_^b I'm not too sure what Lunartic's artwork looks like, so it might be best to have one art style to keep everything looking consistent, she should probably be the only or at the least the main artist. But that is just my opinion, I don't wanna sound pushy ^^; So again, I'll be more than happy to contribute to coloring part ^_^b huzzah!

Sounds like you're making pretty good progress. If you keep up this rate it really looks like you'll have it completed by the end of summer like you want to :)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

PrettyGirlJean wrote: ^_^b I'm not too sure what Lunartic's artwork looks like, so it might be best to have one art style to keep everything looking consistent, she should probably be the only or at the least the main artist.

*cough* http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?t=1698 *cough*

:roll: Silly Jeanny

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Yay! That works for me if it does for you and Shannon. I just don't want to like drown people in work and such. Y'know? Like I feel like I'm making people do stuff they don't need to.

Thank You So Much Guys <3

~~T.R.A

Edit: Oh wow, I didn't even realize we were on the 3rd page! Sorry Zophar and Phyco, didn't see your posts. And Zophar, thank you for your offer! Right now theres not many things I need besides some chipsets of towns other than Burg and Vane.

If Anyone finds Lunar Legend style chipets, give them to me please! XD

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

phyco126 wrote:
PrettyGirlJean wrote: ^_^b I'm not too sure what Lunartic's artwork looks like, so it might be best to have one art style to keep everything looking consistent, she should probably be the only or at the least the main artist.

*cough* http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?t=1698 *cough*

:roll: Silly Jeanny

Well that's just embarrassing.... I just looked at those the other day! GEEEZ am I a 'tard or what? (that was totally rhetorical so please feel free not to indulge in answering lol) ^^; Don't mind me and my silly ways... >_> ... lol

At any rate, I still believe that Lunartic would be best as the artiste ^_^b

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

That would work foorr me! And on a side note, Jean, your coloring is so pretty! Especially the shininess!

And another thing, Zophar lives like, 2 hours away from me. He's in West Chester, Pa and I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa

That's kinda creepy in a way... XD

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

No way! I just moved from Pitt last year! How long have you lived there? I was there for 4 years :p lol That's too funny! I'll be stopping in Pitt on my way to Otakon this year. I live close to no one now that I've moved to the artic tundra that is Buffalo NY :p

ANYways... sorry that's way OT ^^; Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you think so, I hope that everyone will like how I color Lunartic's art if she agrees to let me do it ;D

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

I've been here my whole life! Mostly in Robinson, Carnegie, and Crafton!
Maybe you knew me, that would be uber odd!!

XD!!

And hopefully she will make the drawing and let you color 'em! Her and Yoshi have like the most adorable anime drawings! Yours are beautifull as well, their more realistic though!
Last edited by TheRadicalAusa on Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mag
Lostest Boy

Post by Mag »

I'm only four hours south, I live about 2 miles from 81. Hagerstown, MD is 30 minutes from me.
WD isn't really out of business, it's just sleeping. Yeah, that's it. Sleeping...

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

O wow, So many Lunar fans in the same place! XD