Lunar: Dragon Dynasty

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Zophar »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:And another thing, Zophar lives like, 2 hours away from me. He's in West Chester, Pa and I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa

That's kinda creepy in a way... XD

You serious? I had no idea. :shock: Anyway, I did some searching and I found these. I think they will help.

http://www.phylomortis.com/resource/chip/dungeon16.png

http://www.phylomortis.com/resource/chip/dungeon23.png This one is more of the PSX style but I was just trying to find anything and everything Lunar related.

http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/763/ll5cv.png

PrettyGirlJean wrote:No way! I just moved from Pitt last year!

Really? I didn't know that you used to live in PA, Danni. I guess you really DO learn something new everyday. :shock:

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

THANK YOU!!!! I <3 YOU NOW!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

X33!! Thank you again.

And yes people do learn new things everyday, like I can go to sleep for 5 hours and there will be 32 new posts :D

Thanks again soo much Zopphar!

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

TheRadicalAusa wrote:THANK YOU!!!! I <3 YOU NOW!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

X33!! Thank you again.

And yes people do learn new things everyday, like I can go to sleep for 5 hours and there will be 32 new posts :D

Thanks again soo much Zopphar!

Your welcome. Like I said before; anything for a fellow Lunar fan. :)

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Okay, I'm thinking about doing a major overhaul on my character, Lola. Giving her a more cheerfull personality. Kinda like Jess'.
But, that might be to repeatative seeing as to how the other characters personalitys are.

Nall- Somewhat like Alex, serious and nice.
Ruby- Loudmouth, speaks her mind.
Axel- Goofball, says lots of corny things.
Lola- Was supposed to be more stern and serious about her tasks.

I was also thinking of changing her name for a third time to Mina. Like the former mage of the party, Lemina.
This is how I see it =

Lemia was the first mage of the *trilogy*

Mia later became the second woman mage. Notice her name is Lemia just without the "Le"

Lemina is the third woman mage. Notice the "Le" like in Lemia.

Mina would be the fourth woman mage. Her name is Lemina just without the "Le". Just like Mia.

Anyone like the idea of changing her personality and name?

Edit: Hey this is my 100th post! Omgar o_o!!!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Actually, is there any places out there that actually have tutorials on how to rip/make tile sets? If so, I can probably make a who slew of Lunar: Legend tiles.

Boy, I'm giving myself too much stuff to do ^^;

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

phyco126 wrote:Actually, is there any places out there that actually have tutorials on how to rip/make tile sets? If so, I can probably make a who slew of Lunar: Legend tiles.

Boy, I'm giving myself too much stuff to do ^^;

Yeah, you really are XD! Uhmm I'm sure if you go on google and type "RpgMaker Chipset Tutorial" their will prolly be a chipset with squares all of it. The only problem is that its has to be 32bit color.

You should also check out ther chipsets to see how its done.

And yes I am a loser and watch the boards like a hawk o.o;;

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Sorry for the double postt, but heres another update.

I have finished Taben's peak and the inside of the orpanage. I have also finish Taben's Mountain, which Danni's house is on/in! Yeah, Danni, I hope that's okay instead of having you in Vane.
And speaking of Vane, I've made a test Magic Guild, which once I figure out how to, I will post screenshots of it.

So, if anyone knows how to post screenshots, please tell me!

And like always, chipsets are well appreciated, Thanks by the way again Zophar! ^^

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Your welcome. Anyway if you are looking for a place to host up images you can try this place out: http://www.imageshack.us/

[/url]

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Okay, wow I have a lot to catch up on lol. *reads*

So for drawings, I don't have a problem doing them, I'd be very honored! :D However, my inking skills will probably suck lol, I'll give it a try though. Just tell me what you have in mind for a start menu and I'll do some sketches. You can pick what you like best. :wink:

As for Nall's personality, it's cool that you make him like Alex, just make sure you don't make him as quiet as Alex! xD Sure he's picked up a lot of wisdom over the years, making him a little more mature, but he still tends to snap and be that mouthy little flying cat we all know and love. :wink:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Hehe! Thank you Shannon! Uhmm, I still need to know what I should do wtih Mina/Lola and don't worry, Nall with still have his moments!

And Zophar, thank you again for imageshack. It doesnt really work and like make the box stop working, so everyone will have to wait till the demo!

XDD!

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

:shock:

That is really cool Ausa! Thanks! I was just hoping for a NPC sprite but my own house? That is TOO sweet! Maybe I can make some "Ghaleon" posters for the walls. I might be able to make some poster sprites. But it would have to wait until the weekend and I don't know if that would interfere with your project ^^; But even still (Ghaleon posters or no) that is just awesome xD

As for Lola (I kinda like the name actually but maybe you could make it Leola "lay-o-lah", I dunno, maybe that's no good), maybe for the most part she is stern and serious but maybe she has a sponteneity about her depending on someone or thing which reveals a more tender or cheerful side. Or perhaps throughout the story she could develop from a stern serious character into one that is a little more mellow but is still strong willed.

Lunartic, for any of the drawings you guys want me to color so long as you make sure the pencil shows up well enough don't worry about the inking. I can either ink it myself and/or go for a little softer look without the black ink lines. We could also do a test, I'll see if over the next few days I can color one of your drawings from The Arts section (unless you have one you'd prefer me to color). That way you guys can decide how you'd like me to go about the coloring in the future :)

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

PrettyGirlJean wrote::shock:

That is really cool Ausa! Thanks! I was just hoping for a NPC sprite but my own house? That is TOO sweet! Maybe I can make some "Ghaleon" posters for the walls. I might be able to make some poster sprites. But it would have to wait until the weekend and I don't know if that would interfere with your project ^^; But even still (Ghaleon posters or no) that is just awesome xD

As for Lola (I kinda like the name actually but maybe you could make it Leola "lay-o-lah", I dunno, maybe that's no good), maybe for the most part she is stern and serious but maybe she has a sponteneity about her depending on someone or thing which reveals a more tender or cheerful side. Or perhaps throughout the story she could develop from a stern serious character into one that is a little more mellow but is still strong willed.

Lunartic, for any of the drawings you guys want me to color so long as you make sure the pencil shows up well enough don't worry about the inking. I can either ink it myself and/or go for a little softer look without the black ink lines. We could also do a test, I'll see if over the next few days I can color one of your drawings from The Arts section (unless you have one you'd prefer me to color). That way you guys can decide how you'd like me to go about the coloring in the future :)

Well, of course you need a house! You arn't gonna be a bum! XD! Ghaleon posters would be awesome!!! And thats what i was gonna do for Lola, was make her develope into a softer character. Leola is actually a really pretty name. Lola actually means sorrowfull so I though that kinda fit her. And I was also trying to go for the whole 4 letters a character, cause I want to mimick Lunar as much as possible. And in RPGMAKER there nos way to cut a letter to make is 4 letters. XD, but I'll think about Leola, cause thats a beautifull name.
Her and Axel are gonna be like the Jess and Kyle of DD. 'Cept they might not get together, you'll haveta wait and see.
And as for Shannon doing the drawings - I cannot wait! I'll haveta tell her what needs drawn next time she gets on.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Also everyone the project may be a bit backed up because my sound is broken or sumthing.
So I can't put the music or sound effects in just yet >.<!

Edit: Nevermind that whole comment. Due to my stupidity, I guess i accidently muted my volume with that toolbar option. So don't mind that last comment.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Tell me what to draw! :P You can always PM me about these things too, if you ever need me when I'm not on.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Alritey then! I sent you a pm.

Thanks sooo much Shannon!

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Okay, Just to let everyone know, LDD will be going on a short hiatus (But don't worry, it will come back!) Im going to be doing a voice for Zophars project Lunar: TES. After I finish my role, I will start DD up again.

Thanks!

~T.R.A

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

There is no need to put your project on hold. All it requires is for you to occasionally send lines for the episode that your character has voiced lines in.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

O really? O-o. I didn't know that o.o;;. Hehe, woops.

Everyone just disregard that lil comment thingy! XD

Nina
Lann Fisherman

Post by Nina »

Hey! This sounds really cool! I love the ideas for the characters you already have up, will those be the only main 'hero' characters, or will there be more? ^_^ I'd love to help in any way that I can! I fancy myself a great character maker, and would love to give advice or help with those! :oops: [/newb]

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Nina wrote:Hey! This sounds really cool! I love the ideas for the characters you already have up, will those be the only main 'hero' characters, or will there be more? ^_^ I'd love to help in any way that I can! I fancy myself a great character maker, and would love to give advice or help with those! :oops: [/newb]

Aww! Thanks! There are other "heroes" that will join up because of an event that happens, but, I don't wanna spoil anything!
And if I need help making a character up, I'll pm you!

Thanks!

~T.R.A