Lunar: Dragon Dynasty

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
yroc
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by yroc »

Howdy!

RadicalAusa, if you still need some chipsets, I'll attempt to make some for you. Don't know how long it would take though. So just PM or something and tell me exactly what you need.

Phyco126, if you still need the tutorial of how to make tileset/chipset, here's the link [http://www.gamingw.net/tutorials/198].

By the way, the tutorial is for Sphere (which is similar to Rpg Maker 2000).

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Thank you so much! That's really nice of you to offer! I'll be sure to hit ya up!

On another note, I'm nearly finished with Lola's sprites! I just have find her a staff/rod to use and she'll be complete!!

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/ ... s/Lola.png

I'm quite proud of her actually! She's a fusion recolor of Mia/Jess/Lemia!

I wanted a beastperson in my game because I find them uber cool! So in her human (..?) form she's a beastwoman!

And also; It's been a week and I haven't gotten my EBC game!! ::sob::

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Thanks, I'll look over the article later, I appreciate it (as I couldn't find anything during my searches.)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Matt&Ruby4ever
Student of Vane

Post by Matt&Ruby4ever »

wow i like it . sounds super-duper-mega cool.
it,s really amazing ideas. good luck
Do you remember the time we share together......

yroc
Lyton Singer

Post by yroc »

RadicalAusa, do you know the exact spefications to import images into Rpg Maker 2003. With that, I may be on the way of figuring out how to make chipsets.

No problem Phyco126 and I know what you mean. I've spent hours looking for tutorials on how to make them when RadicalAusa first asked for them.

However, I found that just importing and converting images into chipsets in Sphereis much easier if you have the screen shots, just hoping Rpg Maker 2003 does the same. But the downside is that it gets disoriented and not as well organized as professionally done chipsets.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Uhmm, I'm actually not to sure. o_o I've never exactly made one. All I know is that you haveta put each piece into a lil square thingy.

Sorry that I'm of no help. >.< I haven't ever made one >.<!!!!!!

Thanks for you help guys!

~T.R.A

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

WOW! Lola's purrrrrrrrdy... *-* I'm excited! xD Nice job!
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

LuNaRtIc wrote:WOW! Lola's purrrrrrrrdy... *-* I'm excited! xD Nice job!

-Is stalking you around the forums!!-

Thank youu! I worked hard on her ><. I'm gonna attempt to make Nall from scratch. But, I'm also thinking about using DragonMaster Alex's body.. o.o Armorness

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

*no, I've been stalking you! O__o*

oh boy, now I'm really excited! x3 NALL! Whoo hoo! I can't wait to see him! :D Good luck with it, I'm sure he'll end up being great! :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

LuNaRtIc wrote:*no, I've been stalking you! O__o*

oh boy, now I'm really excited! x3 NALL! Whoo hoo! I can't wait to see him! :D Good luck with it, I'm sure he'll end up being great! :D

Nall's hair is gonna be hard o.o!! Finding a head for him is gonna be hard too. I was thinking of him having his white hair spiked up and his bangs be brown.

And now my avi matches my Nick and i just realized how many posts I've made since June 22nd when I joined.

o_o

Nina
Lann Fisherman

Post by Nina »

Holy crap!! Omigosh, Lola's GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more cute sprites!! <3

Hm? And her 'human' form? What is she then, when not a beastwoman? ...And I also see a sprite in here with wings... ? Oooh. Ahhh.

And if she's a beastwoman (at least in 'human' form), then why don't you add mebbe something like the ultra-smecksy stripes Jess has on her face?

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Nina wrote:Holy crap!! Omigosh, Lola's GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more cute sprites!! <3

Hm? And her 'human' form? What is she then, when not a beastwoman? ...And I also see a sprite in here with wings... ? Oooh. Ahhh.

And if she's a beastwoman (at least in 'human' form), then why don't you add mebbe something like the ultra-smecksy stripes Jess has on her face?

I said human form cause I didn;t know what to call it. And thaaank ya! Uhm, I think I will try to add the stripes to the face, it may be hard tho >.<!

And that's not her with wings, if you talking about the one i think you are. She's casting a spell and her hair and cape are flying/flapping from the wind :3

Thanks for you comment again! I'm glad I did my Lil Lola justice!

Nina
Lann Fisherman

Post by Nina »

I said human form cause I didn;t know what to call it. And thaaank ya! Uhm, I think I will try to add the stripes to the face, it may be hard tho >.<!

And that's not her with wings, if you talking about the one i think you are. She's casting a spell and her hair and cape are flying/flapping from the wind :3

Thanks for you comment again! I'm glad I did my Lil Lola justice!

Oh? So she doesn't have any form other than that? She's cute either way, so it doesn't matter! <3

.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Dur. Gosh, I'm retarded, NOW I see what you're talking about!! :lol: Thanks.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Hehehe!! XD. I'm attempting to make the stripes, but, they arnt turning out that hot. Im gonna try and make them thin instead of thick :o!!

Edit: There wee goo! Not that great but it's decent!! Look at Avii

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

LuNaRtIc wrote:*no, I've been stalking you! O__o*

No, I've been stalking everyone! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*ahem*

Anyway, I need tilesets for RPG Maker XP (as I would like to someday buy the thing to make games.) However, I'm in no rush atm, as I'm setting a few things aside so that I can accomplish other things.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Matt&Ruby4ever
Student of Vane

Post by Matt&Ruby4ever »

wow lola is so cute! i love her. nice job there.
Do you remember the time we share together......

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Awesome! I can't wait to see how this game turns out. Nice character sprite by the way.

I only have experience with RPG Maker 2000 and XP. I've never used 2003. So now in order to play your game when its done...your going to have to make me download 2003. :P

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I've been meaning to post in this topic since it was friggin' made, but I kept getting side-tracked. :shock: Anyway, great work so far! I'm loving the idea here (especially Nall :P ), but I was trying to keep my excitement to a minimum just because I've seen so many RPG Maker projects fail before they finish. Or even get a demo, for that matter. I hope this one makes it to the end!

I couldn't read through every post so I don't know if anyone answered you yet, but about taking/posting screens of the game: If you hit the Pint Scrn key on your keyboard it'll take a snapshot of your entire screen at that moment. Then you can just open MS Paint (Or your OS' equivalent, I guess?) and paste it there. Crop it if you don't want everything on your desktop shown for privacy (or just black out the unimportant things), then save it and upload it to an image hosting site like imageshack or something.

I'm excited to see more! XD Good luck!
- Mike

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Aww Thankk<33 I'll be sure to take screenies noow >:3. Uhm, atm I'm going at a very steady pace, I've been working on maps and the battle animations.
I'm pretty sure that this'll goto the end, cause if it doesnt, I'll most likely be shunned XD!~

Kazie Solo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Kazie Solo »

Wow, this is awesome! I do hope you get this done, Ausa, cuz this seems like a really great project! If I can be of any help, please do let me know. I can help you write scripts if you want. :D

Otherwise, I eagerly await this! 8)
<font color=pink>Beware of Phyco the Bunny Master, Lunartic the metal-rolling-pin-wielding Diva Sweetheart, and Kazie the White Bunny. We are going to take over... er, save the world!

...yes, we're accepting friends. ^_^</font>