Lunar's most beatiful girl.

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by lnrSaxon »

my vote goes to Luna. Especially when she's a little older (Luna's Bromide in EBC). =)

and i like ruby, too. =) hee.

Faust
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Faust »

Faust votes for Lucia. The first video game character Faust ever fell in love with. Enjoyed the " emotional" journey that Lucia went through. Faust guess that first love are usually hard to forget.

Jessica a close second. Can some one or topic creator please do a vote count.

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Zup Guys im New My names Kevin.

Um i think Lucia And Luna

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I have returned!
It has been too long away from the boards for me.
I would have to go with... I can't decide.
I have problems specifically liking any anime girl now that I have seen Neon Genesis Evangelion. The red-haired Eva pilot. *curses* I can't remember her name. Anyway, I code-named her Hotness 1.
Does anyone have any idea where I can get the trumpet part for 'A Cruel Angel's Thesis'?
It's glad to be back.

Se onr sverdar hvass!
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Okay, this is going to be a really off-beat selection, but I really think Flora is beautifully drawn, and while her game wasn't the best, she did have a few character moments that I really appreciated in it. And as far as looks, I think she's really got it.

SpaceFlare
Iluk Crackpot

<333333

Post by SpaceFlare »

Mia followed closely by Luna.

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

its Lucia 8)
"Soul Eater show your power, TAKE their souls. NOW!!"

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Dark wrote:its Lucia 8)

Gotta be sure to make it Lucia AFTER the events of EB (or EBC) considering her original mentality would make an attraction to her seem almost pedophilic.

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
Dark wrote:its Lucia 8)

Gotta be sure to make it Lucia AFTER the events of EB (or EBC) considering her original mentality would make an attraction to her seem almost pedophilic.

ok,ok it is Jean

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Jean's the best around. Nothings gonna ever keep her down. :lol: She's the kind of girl that's hot and cool enough that you'd still be considered awesome even if you couldn't fight and had to hide behind her. :P

Zoriana
Meribian Merchant

Post by Zoriana »

All the members of the Ausa clan posses a striking beauty only equal to their magic power. I must confess that of them all, Mia is the indisputable goddess of beauty.

P.D. Pardon my English.

wildthehero
Lostest Boy

Post by wildthehero »

Hmmm, I'm gonna have to dig deep for this one. I like Mia, cause she has that cute quiet thing going on, but first impression is she's one of those girls you have to really warm up to or break her out of her shell. Almost too quiet. On the complete opposite hand, Jean, Jessica, and Lemina seem like the kind of girls you'd want to go camping with or something like that, which definitely appeals to me more. Especially Jean and Jessica. They're all very outspoken, strong willed, and very capable. Luna came across as a little motherly to me which is cool, but definietly not interesting to me. At least until Ghaleon got ahold of her and then she had that whole gothic look down. >.> Phacia is great. She's like one of those older acresses or models that you still see on tv or the movie screen and say you still say woah, and Xenobia.. well she has a lot going for her, but she flaunts a bit much for me. I never really did like Royce. Sorry to all her fans. At the deepest level she just seemed like she really was evil. I guess that just leaves Lucia. She changes so much in the story, she's hard to peg, but if you took her after the events of EBC and brought her back to Lunar, or the Silver Star (I cant remember what they call their world), I'd say she's the most beautiful overall.
Who says you cant have your cake and eat it too!?!

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

Nice words :D

wildthehero
Lostest Boy

Post by wildthehero »

Thanks ^_^'

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

I haven't actually ENJOYED a ramble in a good while. Appreciated.

wildthehero
Lostest Boy

Post by wildthehero »

Well, glad I could help ^.^' I just wanted to explain why I picked her. Saying she was a good balance of all the characters wouldn't have conveyed the right point.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Actually, I always found Lucia's personality to be really shallow and boring, even after her big "change" at the end of EBC. Sure she had a lot of growth, but I felt it was still lacking in the end. In my opinion, she went from having no personality to having a very plain and boring one. :? And Lucia's voice was annoyed me. Not trying to offend Kelly's voice work, but geez. She sounded like a complete airhead the entire time. >_> I can understand Lucia having a ditzy voice in the beginning of the game, but it would've added so much to her personality if she had more emotion in her voice as the game progressed. The only time I recognized any emotion in her voice was when she was yelling at Zophar.

Anyway, if you're judging who the most beautiful is by their personality, I don't feel that Lucia ever had much of a personality, at least, not a very in depth one.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

LuNaRtIc:But what about the cut-scene on the boat where Hiro comes to the board and lucia is SAd. Do you remember on that_?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

What about it? Both she and Hiro look like idiots in that scene.

Hiro: Look how simple everything is going to be! You get to do your job!
Lucia: You just don't understand! But I'm not going to explain!
Hiro: I just don't understand!

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

Yes but this scene is full of emotion.