Like to own Lucia? It may become a reality.

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.

Would you like to paint this little lady?

Yes, I want to add her to my Lunar collection!
90%
I'm not a big fan of Lucia.
10%

Total votes: 20

Chiriku
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Like to own Lucia? It may become a reality.

Post by Chiriku »

Hello! I posted a while back that I had a Lucia kit that I was thinking about getting recasted for all the Lunar, or Lucia, fans who hoped to get one. Sorry it took me so long. My stupid scanner wasn't working at the time and I'll I had were a bunch of crudy pictures. It was until now that I realized that I could put them on top of my scanner and it would take the picture for me. Of course now it is fixed. I also sent GhaleonOne copies of the pics I sent to e2046, who I'm hoping will do the recasting, so that he could post them on the site. Here are the pics.
Hello peeps! :)

lnrSaxon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lnrSaxon »

that's pretty cool. =) Hmmm... I should go out and find something for my dorm room. =P

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

... :D

Hmmmm...
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I was just wondering the other day what happened with that. Nice to see you here again. :)

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Re: Like to own Lucia? It may become a reality.

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Chiriku wrote:Hello! I posted a while back that I had a Lucia kit that I was thinking about getting recasted for all the Lunar, or Lucia, fans who hoped to get one. Sorry it took me so long. My stupid scanner wasn't working at the time and I'll I had were a bunch of crudy pictures. It was until now that I realized that I could put them on top of my scanner and it would take the picture for me. Of course now it is fixed. I also sent GhaleonOne copies of the pics I sent to e2046, who I'm hoping will do the recasting, so that he could post them on the site. Here are the pics.

How much for one?

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Yeah, sorry for the delay. I couldn't figure out how to post pictures before and my stupid scanner just got fixed. The info has been sent out and as soon as they email me back saying they will add the item to their inventory I'll shall post the link to it. I would have to say that the price wouldn't be more then $70 considering her size and the amount of resin that will be used in the casting. As you can see, that's the cover of the box. Unfortunately the little designs on her shawl are carved in so you have to paint them on. This is a perfect little hobby for someone whose bored. The size of the pieces in the pick are pretty much the actual size. They call her Lucier though and that strikes me as odd.

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

That's pretty awesome. I thought I saw a Luna model like this on Ebay a while back. I'm gonna check and see if it's still there and either buy it or at least post the pics.

Yay, I just noticed that the instructions are mostly in Hiragana. That means I can read most of it. :D

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

They call her Lucier though and that strikes me as odd.

That's the spelling of her name in all the Japanese sources. That's why it's like that.
-G1

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

GhaleonOne wrote:
They call her Lucier though and that strikes me as odd.

That's the spelling of her name in all the Japanese sources. That's why it's like that.

Oh, okie dokie. I should hear something about it tonight or tomorrow night. They usually send out emails around 10-12 at night in eastern time.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Sure thing. ^_^ Thanks again for all this!
-G1

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

*le sigh* I would love to own one of those and add to my geekiness.
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

I just got an email. They've received the pictures. Now they'll go through their inventory to make sure they don't already have it and they will get back with me on it. I don't think it will take too long since I've looked through that entire store and have never seen her. If that was the case I would have told someone already.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Man, I'd definitely love to have one! I'm always looking to add to my Lunar collection!

snaztacular
Lostest Boy

Post by snaztacular »

Wait, so Okayama is actually going to reproduce these? Or someone else with casting experience? I would LOVE to have one of these for my desk...maybe one for the collection also!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hmmmm... find one of Alex and Ghaleon, then modify them with lightsabers! Bwa hahahahaha!

Seriously though, if I had the money I would do it. Looks like it would be fun to do.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

It will still greatly help if you could make an account and add her to your wishlist. The more people who request her, the faster she will come it. And speaking of which, look what e2046 posted.
http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=4797

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I need a way to check both those poll options at once. They're not mutually exclusive. ;)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'll put it up on the main site soon so we can get the preorder amounts up some.
-G1

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

I'm going to try to get other fans on Gaia into it too. The sooner we get the numbers up, the faster she'll get recasted. :D

snaztacular
Lostest Boy

Post by snaztacular »

Added :D