Larpa Pub.

Welcome to the world of role-playing. Here you can write up and manage your own role-play thread based on anything (anything accepted to the general public, so the basic rules still apply).
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Larpa Pub.

Post by WD RPG WD »

::Sits Down:: Waiter, I'll take a mug of ale, please! ::Notices no one is behind the counter:: Hmm, I guess there is no one here to run this place. No wonder this place is empty... ::Jumps behind counter and starts to clean a mug with an old towel:: I guess I'll have to take charge here.. All I need now is a patron.. ::waits patiently::

free image hosting

8-) Like I'm a kid again...

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Larpa Pub.

Post by Kizyr »

I'll bite!

::sidles up into the bar and takes a seat::

So... George... I thought you didn't drink? What're you doing running a bar now?

Oh and by the way, I'll have a sasparilla. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

::one of the crates starts to buckle and clamber::

*muffled* Hey! Guys, this isn't funny. *pause* Where in Meribia am I?

::the box falls sideways. Hay and a man pour out::

Not again. Bartender, I'll have a drop of every drink.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

::Stares at this man who sits in front of him with confusion:: I don't know who this George fellow is but he sounds awfully boring! Call me "Dubya Dee"! Anyway here is your Root Be.. err, Sasparilla drin@$*Crash@$! ::Distracted by a man falling out of a crate, spills his finely crafted drink all over the customer's fancy robe:: Yeep! I am so sorry sir!

::stands motionless trembling awaiting responce:: ::meanwhile the other patron seems to be oblivious to whats going on and walks toward the bar ordering a drink.::

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

::The door swings open as a odd man in a green robe and a tall TALL red hat with a "OH MY" GOD big purple feather in it walks into the bar:: Ok, who's cuckaboo is ...::he pauses to take in the scene:: By Althena! Was that man in a crate?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

::stumbles towards the bar, picks a stool and sits on it while picking large splinters of wood from his David Bowie hair:: Yes, I was! I thought it'd transmogrify me. Didn't know that the tiger'd take my money. Again. ::turns to the person with sasparilla all over him:: Actually, I think I'll have what you're having.
::he pats his stomach, and reaches inside his shirt for something::
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

::walks slowly up to the bar and sit's next to the "splintered fellow" :: There is a Cuckaboo runnin' wild out side.::sets the "OH MY GOD' feather on the bar:: Had to duck in here just to get out of it's way. ::Looks it the barkeep:: Do you have any Marke lager? ::looks quickly back at "splinter" having just relizied what he had just said:: Wait...Tiger?