Ip for the Lunar MMORPG?

This board is set up for topics about the fan-based Lunar MMORPG.
Development has been suspended... sorry

Moderator: WD RPG WD

Phalax
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ip for the Lunar MMORPG?

Post by Phalax »

could you please message me the ip for the mmorpg?

Genocide
Pao Hunter

Post by Genocide »

Pm me IP also. Thanks.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

The demo is currently down. It will be up soon enough' Ill let you know.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

And, um, are you folks actually planning on contributing to the Lunar forums which is the actual reason this fangame exists, or are you just interested in playing a free game? Because it's a little suspicious to see people with only two or three posts asking for the game.

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

I've jsut came here because i saw the site. It was interesting and has info that I havent seen before. I just saw this section of the forum yesterday and was interested, never saw something like this.

I'll contribute as much as I can when i come back from E3...If i can get there. Let see, the cheapest transportation to L.A...Walking.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Actually, my post was addressed to the two people who had already posted in this thread (and who have five posts between the two of them), not you...

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

My bad then, just thinking that I'm pretty new here also, jsut dont want to be gun out of here before i even get to speak 8)

Dingle
Pao Hunter

Post by Dingle »

This project sounds really awesome. I shall await the game with great anticipation. :D
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Genocide
Pao Hunter

Post by Genocide »

I'm new to the site and didnt even know Lunar Online existed until I saw this thread. So no, I'm not here just for that. I do intend to contribute to the community. I will post when I feel necessary.

Phalax
Meryod Yokel

Post by Phalax »

....dont assume.... and i posted on the OLD forums a bit then things got dead there and i did not even know these forums existed... now get off my back christ... i aint here to explain myself to you..... its a game that i thought would be cool to try leave it at that... is there something wrong with wanting to play a free game now? if this is how new ppl get treated its nice to see it early on so i know what to expect

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Now take a moment and compare what they viewed your pressence as compared to how you "defend" yourself against their accuastions.

You know you could of just acknowledge the fact that WD RPG WD is a real person, that has a life and things happening within them. He solely leads this project on his own free will out of his own love for the game. No one made him do this, no one asked him to create this, he thought it would been a wonderous gift for his friends and a way to return back to the game concept of Lunar.

As they assumed, how did you guys "assume" those that have been around more than the end of the last board that really dont' partake in the disucssion going on? If you don't post if you don't feel its necessary, whats stopping you from disucssing something you're intrested in? There are other foras at this board that allow you to disucss other things, games, anime, music, movies, personal life, family, reading, entertainment, values, anything.

There is no end to what is being said or what you can say so long as its within reason and not extremely offensive. The net is no different than the public, it should be within your own values not to lash out and harm others, to publicly humulate others directly or as a group, to display such violence or immaturatity that you don't want others to view you as and etc.

Just because one person didn't potray themselves towards your expectations, how is that displaying yourself when you generalize that persons values with everyone else here as one? You'll have to realize that about life that not everyone is the same, no matter where they are or where they are found, everyone's different, everyone has difference opinions. Thats why she said what she saw you as, thats why you found what she felt offensive towards your being here, thats why I feel that you feel towards her is everyone as a whole.

If thats how you deal with people at fora's, journals, sites, public, at home, school or whatever, do you even bother to view how the feel back and not just the person you expected but everyone else there?

If WD RPG WD feels he has time, ambition to bring back this game, then he will out if his own free will. If he chooses not to, then he'll do it in the matter he wishes wiether explaining why the game wont return or not inform in any other way. For all you and everyone else knows he could just flat out die at any given moment. Thats life and thats fate. Then what of the game? Will people come and flame his name stating why is there no game? Who's to stop anyone else from making a game? Are people just lazy, no because I know not everyone is the same. I also aware that if Lunar hadn't made a comeback recently that they would probably move on and love another game and some of you would problably forget about Lunar.

This is also why I am developing the "World of Lunar" here at the forum for those that have registered to pretty much enjoy the basic aspects of the videogame and to possible motivate themselves to partake in roleplaying. A fellow here brought to me the attention of Roleplay, two actually by the names of GameStar and HikariOmoi. I like so many don't know the concept. But they showed me much like a game, roplaying is fun and does take you to another world outside reality. Why do we do it? To get our minds out of our problems, to enjoy the company of others, to create ties with others, learn new experiences, find a means to enjoy life.

When I'm said and done with WoL, I don't expect each and every single person here to upmost satisfied, I don't assume everyone will play it for whatever reason, I can pretty much gather that everyone won't see and read the obvious and will be making alot of questions and complain or wonder why are there delays with responses and expectations of them to me. But you know what, all I know and care about are my expectations in myself, my abilities, and what I want to do. Possible the same feelings WD RPG WD felt when making Lunar Online.

Good day mister X

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

uhhh...CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME COFFEE, this reading might take awile.

Insydius with that post, you set an example of what dedication to a forum is huh. :D
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb than to speak and remove all doubt."

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Hey, I just want to say that this whole World of Lunar thing is a totally spiffy idea, and I can't wait to get a chance to play it.

Thank you, that it all.

:D

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

About this Lunar Online I'd love to get a chance to play it :twisted: , so tell me when the demo is back up ok. 8)

artzi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by artzi »

Me too! Put a big Banner to say that its online!

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Ip for the Lunar MMORPG?

Post by DevNall »

Phalax wrote:could you please message me the ip for the mmorpg?

He has the Intellectual Property (ip) for Lunar? Wow.

Akashia
Meryod Yokel

Post by Akashia »

A lunar mmo that is great. Any help you need ask i played a good bit of the online rpgs guild wars, city of heros, dark ages of camelot, star wars galaxies, linaeage 2, world of warcraft, everquest and final fantasy XI. So any suggestions ask me and i shall give you. I am actually looking to start my own game company and thought of doing a free lunar online game but this is perfect.
Have a very indepth armor and weapons set for character, have all the towns from the lunar games. even the frontier would be explorable but it would be a kill on sight for people not from there. Magic would have great woprks for combat and healing and stat buffs.
You can raise your own dragons like Ruby or nall. keep the history of lunar in tact before durning or after part 1 oor 2. Character customs for each style and race. I have plenty of ideas let me know and i will share.

Akashia

Silentcrisis
BANNED

Post by Silentcrisis »

ya im holding my breath for this one espicaly since im starting to lose faith in lunar 3

make sure u put in player vs player combat

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Wow, this topic was over 6 months old and you revived it? That tends to not be too good of an idea, simply because no one remembers what's been said, and checking over it proves tedious.

Anyway, it sounds like you have good ideas, Akashia. I don't know whether any progress is currently being made on the game though. Maybe you should think of starting in your own direction and seeing what you come out with?

And silentcrisis... I'm not sure about WD's thoughts on this, but... generally, pvp is not a good idea for this kind of game. There are already plenty of games out there where you can do that. ^^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Akashia
Meryod Yokel

Post by Akashia »

its cool though i- am sorry bout reviving it. I was thinking of doing it myself. But you could do PVP with the lunar series very very easily. The Vile tribe. that should be self explanitory but they game is a hard series to do anything with and you would have to go through a story based side too that would have to compel people to play after lvl 10 ya know. Plus i would want a beautiful lush 3d enviroment and the art work similar to that of the home series. Lots of work.. So if anyone would be interested in helping like programmers and such let me know lets see what we can do.

zodivamp@yahoo.com

Akashia