Some new things.

This board is set up for topics about the fan-based Lunar MMORPG.
Development has been suspended... sorry

Moderator: WD RPG WD

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Some new things.

Post by WD RPG WD »

Sorry I havn't been around the message boards this week. I did write down a lot of advice you all gave me and I appreciate it.

A couple of things. The website will be up soon with some pics of the game and some list of features etc...

There will now be Skills in the game suck as Mining/Fishing/Tree cutting depending on class. You have to lurk into some scary places to do it but you can get some cool and high priced items.

Also, there is smithing and recipe's. Combining items to make one all purpose item kind of stuff.

Quests will get an upgrade from before. For those of you who can remember that awful demo where you had to save the mayors child up on Mt. Teron. The mission was kind of buggy. I had it where when you killed the monster, the mayors son was sitting there afterward and you went and picked him up. The problem was peple would go back and keep killing the monster and be walking around with 20 clones of the mayors son in their inventory. That has been fixed. Mt. Teron will be cut from the new game....

If you are a player killer, watch out. Powerful bounty hunters will be hunting you down. If you walk into a bar in Reza and you think no one knows who you are, watch out. People who were friendly to you before might turn on you and take you out. Plus good luck getting into cities like Meribia. Guards will be everywhere to send you to Jail.

I'm trying to take the game in a differant direction than before. When EBH and I started the old game we mainly just wanted to give everyone here the abiblity to just wander the world with each other. But now I'm trying to add some stories and huge character customization.

Still, don't expect a perfect Lunar Online game. I don't have a crew of 20 programmers here. But I feel optomistic of the end results. Thanks,

George

MagicEmperor
Student of Vane

Post by MagicEmperor »

sounds good

its kinda like runscape with the mining and fishing tho but still cool

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

It almost sounds like Runescape, at least with the mining/smithing/tree cutting. Let's just hope Kiz doesn't find where the buffalo roam, else he'll end up a level 99 heartless bastard. :lol:

Seriously though, I think that it sounds pretty good so far. Though, I didn't even know there was a quest in the first demo, I just went and killed things, lol.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Well the fact that I don't play MMORPGS and never even heard of Runescape makes me look innocent enough if I happen to be copying an aspect of it. :o

I just added a Ghaleon 8ball to the game. He answers all questions!!! As long as it's a yes or no question of coarse.

MagicEmperor
Student of Vane

Post by MagicEmperor »

so how soon will the game be completed? just askin

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

What's the word on guilds?

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

ilovemyguitar wrote:What's the word on guilds?

kinda funny when also viewing your avatar.