Lunar Online, mm?

This board is set up for topics about the fan-based Lunar MMORPG.
Development has been suspended... sorry

Moderator: WD RPG WD

User avatar
Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:10 am

Postby Dunkleheit » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:02 am

.... I think that Sonic's post just gave me access to his prom picture.
Image

User avatar
Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 am
Location: Singapore! ^^
Contact:

Postby Mei Ling » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:09 am

Sonic# wrote:http://members.aol.com/sonic565242/kizyrZophartights.JPG

Hail the King! What fashion sense!

You're a girl? XD

*agees with phyco*

Best.Post.Ever.
Image
Lucia siggy~

User avatar
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:27 am
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Contact:

Postby Sonic# » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:03 pm

Dunkleheit wrote:.... I think that Sonic's post just gave me access to his prom picture.


Well, yes, there's lots of stuff in that directory, including the remnants of a webpage I tried to build. ^_~

AHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! How did you get that pic of him?!! I've seen him IRL, that's what he looks like. It's better than most of the time when he's running around naked screaming "NAAAAAAAAKIE TIME!!!"


I stalk him! ... or there's the Salia thread in the Magic School board. ^_^

... and that image of him... I can't get out of my head.

::bans Sonic#::

Where's your bloody foil now, knave!


http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Protecting me from your brainwashing influences, despotic... spot!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

User avatar
Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:56 am

Postby Agawa » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:03 pm

Kizyr wrote:
What the hell!? I never did that!
I took off my pants and ran around screaming "PANTLESS HOUR!!!"
This was shortly after creating my SC3 character: "Pantsless".
He uses Tira's weapon set. KF

Perhaps the King of LunarNET should put some pants on?

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8016
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Postby Kizyr » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:36 am

Sonic# wrote:Protecting me from your brainwashing influences, despotic... spot!


That foil won't stop my sabre.

Agawa wrote:Perhaps the King of LunarNET should put some pants on?


Hogwash. LunarNET is pants-optional. KF

User avatar
Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Might's Tower...still...
Contact:

Postby Aquaignis » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:03 am

Hogwash. LunarNET is pants-optional. KF
In that case... watch out for Dragonlord911!
As soon as he reads this, he will most likely start running around pants-less. See what you all have done!
By the way,
That foil won't stop my sabre.

mine is a lightsabre.
8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

User avatar
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
Posts: 4524
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 3:27 am
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Contact:

Postby Sonic# » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:30 am

Well, mine is a heavysaber, and in all likelihood, the vast amounts of radioactive energy being released will render you senseless before you can strike me! Of course, my blows won't be hard, being in a heavy lead suit. Controlling a robotic arm. From behind 5 meter-thick concrete.

That foil won't stop my sabre.


Agh! Foiled!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

User avatar
Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 am
Location: Singapore! ^^
Contact:

Postby Mei Ling » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:42 am

Agawa wrote:Perhaps the King of LunarNET should put some pants on?


In fact, everyone is pants-free in the forums of LunarNet! In fact, everyone's naked!

...*bricked, shot, then blasted off* x___x
Image

Lucia siggy~

User avatar
Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Location: Might's Tower...still...
Contact:

Postby Aquaignis » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:58 pm

ell, mine is a heavysaber, and in all likelihood, the vast amounts of radioactive energy being released will render you senseless before you can strike me! Of course, my blows won't be hard, being in a heavy lead suit. Controlling a robotic arm. From behind 5 meter-thick concrete.

Quote:
That foil won't stop my sabre.


Agh! Foiled


Good thing I carry a pistol.
8)
Very un-jedi-like I'm sure, but, I am never caught off-guard. :wink:
8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:09 am

Oh yeahs? I gots me a real lightsaber! That's me with the lightsaber in the pick down below, after doing a ton of stupid quests for one of the hutts on Star Wars Galaxies.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/ ... ot0343.jpg
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

User avatar
Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 am
Location: Singapore! ^^
Contact:

Postby Mei Ling » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:39 am

HAHAHA. XD

LOL, maybe we should make a General Chit Chat topic. o_o
Image

Lucia siggy~

User avatar
Lord_Ghaleon
Student of Vane
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:51 am
Location: California

Postby Lord_Ghaleon » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:30 pm

I still remember the demo... good times... just an estimate how much would a server that can host 50 people cost?

User avatar
Lord_Ghaleon
Student of Vane
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:51 am
Location: California

Postby Lord_Ghaleon » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:33 pm

One more thing, would hosting the old web rpg of lunar cost anything? Because I enjoyed it and would like to see it back.

User avatar
Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 am
Location: Singapore! ^^
Contact:

Postby Mei Ling » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:30 am

You know, Lord Ghaleon, there's the Edit button for a reason. >> <<;;
Image

Lucia siggy~

User avatar
Lord_Ghaleon
Student of Vane
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:51 am
Location: California

Postby Lord_Ghaleon » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:39 am

Mei Ling wrote:You know, Lord Ghaleon, there's the Edit button for a reason. >> <<;;

Yes, I am well aware of that, but at the time it was more convenient for me to just post a new reply... mainly because I did not have the luxory of time.

User avatar
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
Posts: 9052
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:59 am
Location: Not of this world...
Contact:

Postby GhaleonOne » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:50 am

Yes, I am well aware of that, but at the time it was more convenient for me to just post a new reply... mainly because I did not have the luxory of time.


1) It should not take you anymore time to hit edit and paste that into your post than it does to hit "reply". In fact, it should take the exact same amount of time.

2) Doesn't matter. That's one of the rules for the boards. If we allowed double, triple or more posting, the boards would be loaded with tons of one-liners and a GameFAQs chatroom-like atmosphere, which is most certainly not what we're looking for.

As to answer your question, buying a server and hosting a game like that can vary. Depending on the number of people that end up playing, and how the game is setup (how much bandwidth does it push, CPU usage, etc.), it can fluctuate a lot. Also, when you say web rpg of lunar, are you talking about the forum RPG we had up a year ago or something else?
-G1

User avatar
Alunissage
Goddess
Posts: 6940
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:31 am
Contact:

Postby Alunissage » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:25 pm

Well, there is one thing...you can't see the rest of the thread on the edit screen, so if you're editing because of something else in the thread you have to depend on your memory. That probably doesn't apply much in the matter of being short on time, though.

User avatar
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:25 am
Contact:

Postby WD RPG WD » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:25 pm

I can’t think of anything worse after a night of drinking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name, or how you met, or why they’re dead.

User avatar
phyco126
Dragonmaster
Posts: 8117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Contact:

Postby phyco126 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:59 pm

I can. Try waking up nekked next to a clone of yourself.
Image

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

User avatar
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
Posts: 8016
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
Location: Marius Zone
Contact:

Postby Kizyr » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:31 am

phyco126 wrote:I can. Try waking up nekked next to a clone of yourself.


That's 'cause you're a cylon.

Frakkin' toaster. KF
Last edited by Kizyr on Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Lunar Online”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests