lunar legend collection

For discussion of Lunar: Legend, the scaled-down port of Lunar 1 for the Game Boy Advance
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

lunar legend collection

Post by Guest »

Ok so this has probubly been asked somewhere but I can't find it so i'll just ask if you get all the LL cards and CG's do you get anything extra like being able to go to new places or special items? cause I got all that stuff and don't know if you get any extra stuff. ( yeah I know my sentences are going around in circles.)

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

As far as I know, since I have gotten anything, no. I have everything and I never got anything.

Post by Guest »

Wow so collecting all the cards and cg's and stuff is only for gossiping right's? dang that's no fun I want extra stuff in Lunar Legend :(

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Nothing that I know of, but there are hidden area's in the game. I know of some, other's I don't. (Like caves and stuff) Alunissage or Kiz might beable to tell you.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Post by Guest »

Well yeah I know about seceret caves and stuff in the game to (i.e. Protector cave and the seceret in Ramus's shop but there should at least be like an extra cg or something when you get all the cards :evil: .

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I don't believe there's anything extra once you've collected all the cards, other than the satisfaction of having caught them all.

The only secret that's not listed on the walkthrough, I believe, is the cave in the docks at Meribia. On my next update (which will have to wait until the Lunar: DS news dies down) I'll fix that problem. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

*Ears perking up*

There's a cave in the docks at Meribia?

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I think he's talking about the place where you get the D Grave card. If not then I missed it.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, that's the one.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Where exactly is this cave at the docks in Meribia? The only thing I could think of is the warehouse that two dock workers are blocking. I only have a save after beating Ghaleon, with Alex and Luna in Meribia and I tried looking for the cave but couldn't find anything. I turned it on earlier, and man the music really takes a hit. I also forgot how ugly Quark was when you cast Quarker and see him again. God, Quarker? I certainly hope there is better writing going on in Dragon Song, or I'm gonna cry.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

That's the place. It can only be accessed right before you agree to leave with Laike after reuniting the party in Meribia.

The translation is leagues better in Dragon Song, by the way. "Quarker" and all the other funny spell names are due to the character limits in the spell list for Legend. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Ok, so you have to reunite the entire party in Meribia while you have Luna? I have a save with just Alex and Luna in Meribia, and you can talk to Laike to leave for Burg.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

No, he means before getting Althena's Sword and going into the fortress.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Ahh, so I missed that opportunity then. No biggie! One thing I did like about Legend was the character specific specials, and it could be used in some form in any future games. Yeah, so it made things easy in the game at times, but at least it had a purpose.