Equipment

For discussion of Lunar: Legend, the scaled-down port of Lunar 1 for the Game Boy Advance
Omega
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Equipment

Post by Omega »

Please help...

I know you get Alex's best armor through the story... But I can't find the best armor for the rest of the group... Where can i find it?
Those who underestimate the power of the human spirit are destined to fail... and that means you, Ghaleon!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Equipment

Post by Kizyr »

The best armor for Kyle is the "Barbary" series (I can't remember what it's called in the English version, but it's something like that). For Mia it's the Magical series, and for Nash it's the Gentle series (again, that may be called something different in the English version).

Unfortunately, I don't have a saved game where I can tell you what the best equipment for Jessica is.

Anyway, for the other three, I have some details on how to get those in my guide here:
http://www.lunar-net.com/llguide/secrets.html#series

The names may be different, but the locations and their effects are the same. Hope this helps. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Omega
Student of Vane

Post by Omega »

Thanks on both parts! you are the best!!!
Those who underestimate the power of the human spirit are destined to fail... and that means you, Ghaleon!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I don't think Jessica has a "special" set like the other three do. As I recall, she can wear the "magical" set, but of course can't use the cane.

Also, at least one piece of the special sets is in the Protector Cave, which is an optional cave only accessible at a brief point in the game. You need all four pieces of each set to really get the benefits of them all, so try to get to that.

Details are probably in Kizyr's walkthrough somewhere, but if that doesn't help I'll try digging around a bit. I think I have the info somewhere.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Omega wrote:Thanks on both parts! you are the best!!!
One note. The "Ayakashi Forest" is the forest with one of the springs at the end. The magical hat itself is at the spring. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Omega
Student of Vane

Post by Omega »

By that you mean the forbidden forest?

Omega
Student of Vane

Post by Omega »

I've got the english version of Legend and most of the info i read in Kizyr's guide didn't make sense since the names were different.