are there any Bromide's

For discussion of Lunar: Legend, the scaled-down port of Lunar 1 for the Game Boy Advance
lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

are there any Bromide's

Post by lutomboy »

i just got Lunar Legend I was wondering if it had the Bromide PIC’S in them, I know this is a Childs game so I was just wondering
thank you

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: are there any Bromide's

Post by Kizyr »

lutomboy wrote:i just got Lunar Legend I was wondering if it had the Bromide PIC’S in them, I know this is a Childs game so I was just wondering
thank you
Whatever you probably think "Childs game" means, it's not applicable to Lunar: Legend.

Anyway, to answer your question, there aren't bromides. But there are gallery images and cards that you get throughout the game. There are 46 gallery images you get in the regular course of the game, and 3 extras you can get.

Cards you get after battles or in the course of the game. There are also two or more that you can get in treasure chests (I only recorded two, but there are perhaps more).

Both of these are described in my Lunar Legend guide here:
http://www.lunar-net.com/llguide/secrets.html
KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: are there any Bromide's

Post by Alunissage »

Those three optional gallery pics ARE bromides, though, even though they're not called that in the game. They're all images that were bromides in SSSC.

There's perhaps some justice in thinking that Legend might be too "childs" to have bromides if you only played the US game. After all, all the alcohol refs became food and soda, and Dark Althena got more covered up.

I'll have to check regarding the cards in chests sometime; I too can only think of two off the top of my head. I did get them all in my game, but it was rather a long time ago. Still, I should be able to figure it out from the guide.