So... the Blue Star... SPOILERS!!

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Mychael216
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

So... the Blue Star... SPOILERS!!

Post by Mychael216 »

So, is the Blue Star now regenerating off the power of humanity? I mean, Zophar kinda ate the Fortress of Althena and the magic thingy that help the Blue Star regenerate. So is that how it'll regenerate or what?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Unknown, and probably left that way deliberately by the developers (or a plothole for the sake of drama). The focus wasn't on the Blue Star's revival, and its exact mechanism wasn't explained.

Hey Kiz, did you ever get to skim through the Lunar EB novels? I'm wondering if this s explicated at all in them.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Some of us like to think Lucia retains the Power of Althena and does it that way, with a powerboost from Humanity, because the moon, frankly, is about 1/100 or less the size of the Blue Star.

Some of us would argue with certain other of us from now until doomsday if the point were pressed, however. :roll:
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:Unknown, and probably left that way deliberately by the developers (or a plothole for the sake of drama). The focus wasn't on the Blue Star's revival, and its exact mechanism wasn't explained.

Hey Kiz, did you ever get to skim through the Lunar EB novels? I'm wondering if this s explicated at all in them.

...not yet, I got so much on my place before then. Sorry. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

That's because some of us want to be clear about where the official materials leave off and the fanfiction begins so others are free to come up with their own pet theories instead of thinking they're constrained by what is actually just another fan's idea. :roll:

Mychael, just to be clear, since you've unwittingly touched off a resurgence of an ongoing ideological clash (so to speak), speculation about things the games and other stuff don't cover is welcome here. I just want to make sure that everyone knows what is official and what isn't, rather than thinking the theory that's presented the most vehemently is THE way it is or even that the same assumptions one person used must be made by another.