Favorite Cut-Scene or FMV 2

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Blue_Goddess
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Favorite Cut-Scene or FMV 2

Post by Blue_Goddess »

Any favorite EBC FMV or cutscene?

Please tell your favorite FMVs from Lunar 2 here!

My Favorite:

When Lucia awakens.

Nall's appearance in Taben's Peak.

The Gang meets Jean.

When Hiro takes a bath in the hot springs and Ruby scratches him...
---

http://arthemis-pink.deviantart.com

The Goddess Althena created the world of Lunar and She will always be remembered in our hearts.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

All Nekkid Lucia :oops: Did I say that out loud?

Ahem. Lucia in general. What? She's all over my avatar and sig, whaddya expect?

Okay, okay...

Lucia vs. Zophar, my honest favorite here. I like the music, too.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Jean's introduction is my favorite shorter scene, 'cause I like how she dances.

Overall, though, the best is when Zophar arrives. Such an incredible scene--from both the original and the remake. Everything kind of comes to a climax at that point... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hmm, from EBC....

Well, the first one that comes to mind is Ghaleon's Last Words the "Are you watching in Secret Dyne..." that whole scene was just great. I was so into the game at the time, and it really moved me. Actually, all this talk about it really makes me want to see it again. Guess I'll have to throw it into the PS2 and watch the cutscenes since I'm only about half way through SSSC right now with no time looking to be freed up to finish it in the near future :P

I would also have to agree with Kiz about the cutscene with Zophar, that was pretty sweet!

Let's see... I like Jean's dancing and changing to her ninja costume cutscenes. Ghaleon was of course my favorite character, but Jean and Leo were tied for second. So I like quite a few of the cut-scenes involving them however brief they may be.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I liked seeing Althena actually being a goddess in the Destruction of the Blue Star.

Never liked the Lucia vs. Zophar scene, though. It was too long, Zophar was too ugly, and Lucia was too stupid. Then again, I'm also indisposed toward it because my SegaCD crashed twice just after it so I had to sit through it three times in the course of half an hour.

I liked the ending credits too, with seeing what everyone did afterward.

And, of course, seeing Ronfar and Hiro punched out is always fun.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I like it when Lucia's arriving, and I don't know why. Just the thing with her floating in, and ... the tap of her boots on the floor.

I also like both Lemina and Jean's introductions.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Lemina's introduction IS a fun cut-scene.

Also, Zophar's arrival is awesome. I already mentioned it in the SSSC version of this thread, but I loved how when Zophar pulled the Fortress of Althena out of the water, it used many of the same camera angles as when Luna raised it out of the ground in SSSC.

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

Let's see... my favorites...

Definitely Zophar's Arrival, like others say. I'm also a fan of Ghaleon's introduction in the Mystic Ruins, as well as his send off just before the end.

Hmm... and the ending cut scenes (credits and Lucia reunited with Hiro) are also very fond in my heart.

Sadly, one cut scene from the original EB that I loved didn't make EBC -- Lucia chained to the wall and confronting Ghaleon in Pentagulia. I don't know what it was -- the apparent hopelessness of the situation combined with the mega-late time of night with dim mood lighting at the time I first got to the part left a memorable impression.
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Dragonmaster Lou wrote:Definitely Zophar's Arrival, like others say. I'm also a fan of Ghaleon's introduction in the Mystic Ruins, as well as his send off just before the end.

Hmm... and the ending cut scenes (credits and Lucia reunited with Hiro) are also very fond in my heart.

Oh I forgot about some of those! Yeah, Ghaleon's intro at the Mystic Ruins just floored me. And I about shed a tear when Lucia was reunited with Hiro...

Sadly, one cut scene from the original EB that I loved didn't make EBC -- Lucia chained to the wall and confronting Ghaleon in Pentagulia. I don't know what it was -- the apparent hopelessness of the situation combined with the mega-late time of night with dim mood lighting at the time I first got to the part left a memorable impression.

I dunno about you. I just liked seeing Lucia chained to the wall. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Well, from sss is Kyle's intro, and EBC is the Final Cutscene.

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

Kizyr wrote:I dunno about you. I just liked seeing Lucia chained to the wall. KF

Well, that too. :)
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, for the intros, I have to say I liked Jean's the best. (Her music on the ST is one of my favorites too.) For overall all and what not, it would be (can't remember the exact name, but I believe it's this) The Past Revisited. For the coolest, I have to say the Dragons attacking the holy city (I ain't spelling it darnit.) For the one that's just out there, the opening credits with Lucia awakening. My favorite one, is (at times not my favorite, but whatever) Lucia vs. Zophar. A long movie, awesomely done.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Blue_Goddess
Student of Vane

Post by Blue_Goddess »

I'm back!!!!!

Oh well...
---

http://arthemis-pink.deviantart.com

The Goddess Althena created the world of Lunar and She will always be remembered in our hearts.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

phyco126 wrote:Well, for the intros, I have to say I liked Jean's the best. (Her music on the ST is one of my favorites too.)

I ADORE Gypsy Heart.

I'm so thankful that i got all of the music from Lunareb before it was gone. Worse than losing Pluto ! :P

I love the TSS and SSSC openings. I get those full body shivers each time.

I enjoy meeting Mel De Alkirk.

I found the one where Jessica calls Kyle a dumb bastard to be pretty funny.

Naked Lucia? Coulda been great. Ruby, this is part of why Nall is better than you.

Both endings are spectacular. Tears for both. Happy ones for EBC, though.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Nall's Entrance. *u*

lol, I like a lot of them, I can't really decide which one is my favorite. But I like what few scenes Nall was in. ^^ <3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Amethi
Pao Hunter

Post by Amethi »

Hmm... I like practically anything with Leo in it, Nalls entrance, The dragons blowing up Pentagullia (squeee! :3), and Zophars arrival.
I'm also quite fond of the epilougues ending (shoot me, I can't spell!)

Yeah... Leo just because he's cool :3 There REALLY should've been a video sequence for MYSTERE'S entrance. Just who WAS that handsome masked man anyway??

Zoriana
Meribian Merchant

Post by Zoriana »

Sigh…this is quite difficult, but I must say my favorites were: The epilogue; Lemina's introduction; and Jean at the dojo.

Dark
Lostest Boy

Post by Dark »

The four dragons attack.

I absolutely love this cut scene. :P
"Soul Eater show your power, TAKE their souls. NOW!!"

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Dark wrote:The four dragons attack.

I absolutely love this cut scene. :P

Chills. Every time.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Seeing Old Luna... reawakens fond memories
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......