Game dialog list.

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Rino
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Game dialog list.

Post by Rino »

Is there a complete list of Lunar 2 dialogs or any list of any of the characters' dialogs available?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You mean a text dump or script? Not that I've heard, although there's a dump of the SegaCD EB out there.

Rino
Saith Pirate

Post by Rino »

Text dump or script, it doesn't matter which because either one will do. I'm having a hard time finding one and there might not even be a dialog sheet around, but I'm just looking out of interest.

Also, I think the SegaCD EB has a different dialog from the PSX version but thanks anyway.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes, of course it's different. But you didn't say why you wanted it, so it was possible that that would help you.

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

I know that there is a script of all the anime scenes out there but not a text dump. I've looked but have always come up empty. If you find one, feel free to let me know.
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Well, yeah, the script for all the anime scenes is in the official guide, no significant effort required to type it up. Typing up a game's actual dialogue would be quite a pain.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Especially since the people's dialog changes after every major event that happens. Unlike some RPGs out there... *coughFFandPokemoncough*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."