Level facing Zophar

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Level facing Zophar

Post by Guest »

What level where you when you defeated zophar.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I have to say you do a wonderful job with topic titles. I obviously knew what to expect coming in here. :roll:

My levels are usually in the high 50s to low 60s when I get to Zophar, but I have beaten the game far too many times for me to remember the exact levels each time I've done so. I'm replaying right now so if I don't forget, I will amend this post with my levels once I defeat Zophar.
- Mike

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

It's great seeing a bunch of posts and having no idea what yours are about.

Anyway, I edited the title. Pick a title that has some kind of relevance to what you're posting next time you start up a topic. It's silly to have all your titles be nonsensical. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I think as long as you have Triple Sword, it's possible to defeat Zophar. Well, it's probably possible with Poe Sword, but it would take a great bit of luck, and some skill at that. With Triple Sword, things start getting easier, but you may still have to level up some. The EBC guide is showing your party should be at level 52 or higher.
-G1

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I fought him at lv51, could'nt beat him, and then squashed him at lv64.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

The first level I ever beat him at was 52. The lowest was 50.

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

I have all my characters at 52 and I still can't beat him. *grumble*
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

He's one of the few bosses that wasn't dumbed down in the remakes.
-G1

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I actually thought he was a bit harder in the remake than in the original. A trade-off with our new wimpy-Borgan. Doesn't he have more 'parts' in the remake as opposed to EB? I seem to remember him having more turns or arms or something than in the original. I haven't played EB in ages so I can't quite remember..
- Mike

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Same amount of arms, but in this current replay, I haven't gotten to Zophar yet in the remake. When I get there, I can compare, because I've played EB recently.
-G1

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Hmm. I could have sworn he had extra Arms in the remake. As though two were just 'there' in the original while two took actions, but all four arms took actions in the remake.

Be sure and keep me posted when you get to him. I'm curious now. :P
- Mike

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

This should clear up any confustion.

This is the original Zophar, with 2 arms.

This is the remake Zophar, with 4 arms. All four arms took turns.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Crap, ya, my bad. Wow.
-G1

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Hey, at least we all now know that G1 one is, in fact, human. Who knew?

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Yay, I was right!

We still love you, G1! :P
- Mike

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Hey, at least we all now know that G1 one is, in fact, human. Who knew?

What're you talking about? G1 is Vile Tribe, through and through. You don't see those markings on the side of his face? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm going to be able to get to Zophar soon in my current playthrough of EBC... I know I'm underlevelled right now, before getting the Red Dragon... but I don't know by how much. I stopped trying to fight every monster because it got tedious, and then I got to liking it, and occasionally ran from battles too, so I'd go through some dungeons and only fight a couple of monsters. ^_^

My first complete playthrough, though, I beat Zophar at level 53. That was tough, and took me several times before I developed a method.

As for it being possible without the Triple Sword... all it takes is lasting three times as long. (All it takes...) I think it's possible, but it'd require dipping into item reserves pretty deep, and I would hope that you'd already have a hefty collection of Silver Lights. I would imagine it'd also be difficult because you'd be facing a five-pronged barrage for much more of the battle... the whole progression would be slowed down.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Audric
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Audric »

I was about mid 60's when i killed him i like to train =P I killed him with Poe Sword

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Kizyr wrote:
ilovemyguitar wrote:Hey, at least we all now know that G1 one is, in fact, human. Who knew?

What're you talking about? G1 is Vile Tribe, through and through. You don't see those markings on the side of his face? KF

We all know G1's sexiness can not be contained by just one race! Vile Tribe, Human, Beastman - They are too limited. He is all the colors of the rainbow. He is the Mutt of Lunar. Woof! >:P
- Mike

and I can't even put together two coherent sentences

Post by Guest »

Anyway, I edited the title. Pick a title that has some kind of relevance to what you're posting next time you start up a topic. It's silly to have all your titles be nonsensical. KF
What no one edits my post's I must figure how to hack into the Lunar threads and edit Kizyr's posts. :lol: :lol: