Blue Spire?

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
MiaOne
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by MiaOne »

Mystere was totally Ghaleon. That crazy magic race man!

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

MiaOne wrote:Mystere was totally Ghaleon. That crazy magic race man!

Can anybody tell me what luna's letter to hiro said? I was clicking too fast and I missed it. and I thought Mystere was a seperate character...

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Tsk, you can actually prove this only in the original EB. But that's the legitimate EB storyline anyhow.

Anyway, when you're trapped in Pentagulia, when Mystere first makes his appearance, he goes along with you until you get the last character. Well, before you step in to retrieve your last party member, de-equip Mystere of all his equipment except the mask (which has to stay on). Go inside, get your last party member, and come back out to meet Leo. Leo, though, has all his original equipment!

Now, if Leo and Mystere were the same person, where did he get the equipment? The closest store is in Azado. If he stored some in his own tower, then he would've had to go all the way back through the dungeon to his own tower to get his equipment and run back, which would take too long. He couldn't've hid anything in the tower you're in because a) the last tower depends on the order you choose to retrieve your party members, and b) you would've seen the equipment on the way up.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that Leo is not Mystere. I think they're related and they know each other, but they keep it all hush-hush. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

It's Mauri's gender bending nature coming out.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

phyco126 wrote:Let me guess Kiz, Mystere is just Leo's "Cousin," right? *snickers*

>.> Milk meet monitor.
I'm not reading this forum during lunch anymore.
xD :lol:

>.> OMG if only I was a good artist. I would draw so much Leo/Mystere slash.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Kizyr wrote:Tsk, you can actually prove this only in the original EB. But that's the legitimate EB storyline anyhow.

Anyway, when you're trapped in Pentagulia, when Mystere first makes his appearance, he goes along with you until you get the last character. Well, before you step in to retrieve your last party member, de-equip Mystere of all his equipment except the mask (which has to stay on). Go inside, get your last party member, and come back out to meet Leo. Leo, though, has all his original equipment!

Now, if Leo and Mystere were the same person, where did he get the equipment? The closest store is in Azado. If he stored some in his own tower, then he would've had to go all the way back through the dungeon to his own tower to get his equipment and run back, which would take too long. He couldn't've hid anything in the tower you're in because a) the last tower depends on the order you choose to retrieve your party members, and b) you would've seen the equipment on the way up.

Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that Leo is not Mystere. I think they're related and they know each other, but they keep it all hush-hush. KF

Oh, come on, it's Leo! He's always prepared! He has Boy Scout written all over his horn-implanted forehead. He probably carries around a spare set of armor somewhere when curious party members named Kiz are undressing him.

And if you want to know how, I'm sure you've heard of a bag of holding. That's all I need to say. ^_^

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Maybe it was Nall!! :o
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Sonic# wrote:And if you want to know how, I'm sure you've heard of a bag of holding. That's all I need to say. ^_^

Zounds! I hadn't considered a magic bag of holding! Oh dear, that throws my entire proof for a loop...

...wait a minute, there aren't any bags of holding in Lunar! Hah! My theory stands. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Sonic# wrote:Oh, come on, it's Leo! He's always prepared! He has Boy Scout written all over his horn-implanted forehead. He probably carries around a spare set of armor somewhere when curious party members named Kiz are undressing him.

And if you want to know how, I'm sure you've heard of a bag of holding. That's all I need to say. ^_^

>.> Actually I was the one who discovered you could undress the characters and sell their stuff... <.< *cough...*

>.> and stuff.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Ghaleon
Lostest Boy

Post by Ghaleon »

come on let Lucia and Hiro have there love lol its only fair.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Let me say I wish I was Hiro.....
[spoiler]Then it will be hot love melting all the ice off the Blue Star! :twisted: [/spoiler] :!: Wha!!!? Hold on, I am being paged...*Bangs head on roof* Damn! Hold it.. I'll be right back! *Rubs head* Ouch. :cry: