What happened to the other bromides?

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations

Which Lunar series has better bromides?

Lunar SSSC
46%
Lunar EBC
54%

Total votes: 13

Blue_Goddess
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

What happened to the other bromides?

Post by Blue_Goddess »

I recall someone in Lunar EBC saying there was someone who once collected all the bromides in Lunar.

What happened to the other bromides of SSSC? Shouldn't they be also included in the bromides in EBC?
---

http://arthemis-pink.deviantart.com

The Goddess Althena created the world of Lunar and She will always be remembered in our hearts.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The... other bromides of SSSC? They're, uh, different games. I'm not sure what you're asking here.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'm assuming Blue Goddess is talking about how there are some SSS character bromides in EB's remake. That's my best guess anyways.

And I'll have to go with EBC's bromides. I liked the art style of some of the Playstation-only EBC, such as Ghaleon's and the Hiro/Ruby one. I really like the color in most of Lucia's as well. And Nall/Ruby's is great as well.
-G1

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

im gonna go with sssc because there werent as many. i feel like they over saturated ebc with bromides you didnt look for them you ended up stumbling over them. i felt more a sense of accomplishment from finding them in sssc.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

EBC, of course.

It has Lucia in them. Nuff said.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: What happened to the other bromides?

Post by phyco126 »

Blue_Goddess wrote:I recall someone in Lunar EBC saying there was someone who once collected all the bromides in Lunar.

What happened to the other bromides of SSSC? Shouldn't they be also included in the bromides in EBC?
After reading this again, I think she meant that shouldn't the bromides that where in SSSC be included in EBC to be found once again. Kinda like how you can find all the Dragon Armor, Althena's Sword, and Orcarina.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."