I've officially gone insane XD

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations

Am I insane?

YES.
No votes
No, just stupid!
No votes
I don't know you...
No votes
MYSTERE!
90%
Why, I'D beat it with only Hiro!
10%
Feh.
No votes

Total votes: 10

Amethi
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I've officially gone insane XD

Post by Amethi »

Beat the game at level 50, and now I plan on going through the Epilogue with ONLY Hiro and Leo on my team!

XD I know it can be done, it's just going to be one heck of a pain in the rear.

Anyone have suggestions to make this insane idea of mine a tad easier? (I DON'T want to used cheat codes!)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

If you can survive the Brave Labyrinth, do that first so you'll have the Hero's Talisman for the rest. But it's quite hard, so you'll need to be willing to give it all you've got, burning the MP as needed.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Your best bet for survival: Save. Often. Like, after every fight you still live. And multiple saves incase the first save puts you in an impossible spot to leave. Yeah.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: I've officially gone insane XD

Post by Kizyr »

Amethi wrote:Beat the game at level 50, and now I plan on going through the Epilogue with ONLY Hiro and Leo on my team!
XD I know it can be done, it's just going to be one heck of a pain in the rear.
Anyone have suggestions to make this insane idea of mine a tad easier? (I DON'T want to used cheat codes!)
I managed to make it through the Epilogue with only Hiro.

It was difficult. The hardest fight was against the sentry in the Brave Labyrinth--because that fight is designed to be against your entire party. What you have to do (besides leveling up much more) is have things like Triple Sword ready, plenty of Dover Nuts and Silver Lights (for White Dragon Protect), and a lot of patience.

Besides that, it's smooth sailing. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

lost_f0n_drive
Lostest Boy

Post by lost_f0n_drive »

I would focus on leveling up Hiro and Leo in the white dragon cave before doing and of those bonus dungeons. Staring the epilogue at lv. 80-100 might make playing the game with just those two characters easier.