EBC strategy guide cover?

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Racoati
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

EBC strategy guide cover?

Post by Racoati »

I'm desperately after a good-quality, high-res version of the cover of the EBC strategy guide -- better yet, the original image that was used on it (Lemina, Lucia and Jean on Lemina's contraption o' doom); I'm getting the strategy guide myself, but since I don't expect it to arrive for a few weeks (due to some crossed wires re: the method of postage) I was kind of hoping to source the pic before then, and kind of noticed that it's the only one of the strategy guide on LunarNET that doesn't have a full-size counterpart. Is there anyone who can source me a good scan?

(Also, is it me or are there two different covers for that guide? I'd seen them on Working Designs' site with a cover that has Hiro and Lucia on it...)
<a href="http://catofthe.sunlesslands.net/eternal">Eternalism</a> :: ostracised by the Lunar fandom since 2005, so you don't have to be ~ oddpairing chaos galore!

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: EBC strategy guide cover?

Post by Imperial Knight »

Racoati wrote:(Also, is it me or are there two different covers for that guide? I'd seen them on Working Designs' site with a cover that has Hiro and Lucia on it...)

The cover is reversible. The picture with the girls is on one side, and Hiro and Lucia are on the other.
Last edited by Imperial Knight on Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Racoati
Lyton Singer

Post by Racoati »

Ahhhh, that makes sense. ^^; I'd been wondering if there were two editions, like there were with the game discs themselves. Kind of useful; keep your favourite cover on the inside to guard against the possibility of damage, p'raps. ^^
<a href="http://catofthe.sunlesslands.net/eternal">Eternalism</a> :: ostracised by the Lunar fandom since 2005, so you don't have to be ~ oddpairing chaos galore!

red9_merchant
Student of Vane

Post by red9_merchant »

If they were separate covers, I'm afraid that I would have had to have gone after both. ^-^"

Racoati
Lyton Singer

Post by Racoati »

Ooh, yes, collect 'em all syndrome. I'd rather like the other disc zrt version of EBC, too, but I don't quite have enough money to splash on trying to get hold of it, especially since it's the rarer one that I don't have and bidding would probably be through the roof.

red9_merchant
Student of Vane

Post by red9_merchant »

I'd like to collect all the disc sets of both games, but when you're a high school student with no job... doesn't work too well. ^-^" I'd still like to get the guides for both games, but I currently only have the SCD guides...