No, say it isn't so!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

Hehe, yeah, that thing has been around since before L:L made it to the states :) Ah, I've learned how to make them better and a bit more clean since then (and mostly more how to make them faster, using new innovative techniques :P)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

:lol: shoot that's funny, I wish I could make such things...
*tosses Mr. Anderson a few dozen Friendship rings*

Poor Mr.Anderson... he never did something to anyone, did he?

But I've thought about what I liked more, FF(VII) or the lunars. and, well, I think I must choose lunar then. because I only have LL, and I have replayed that so many times now. I think when I'd played other lunars, I should choose lunar.

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

OMG I wish i could make sigs like those.

Oh, and I agree, I feel Lunar was a WAY better game. I mean, Alex was a FAR better person than cloud. Cloud to me seemed like a more "Point-A, Point-B" person and dident care what happened to almost all of his teammates, except maybe aeris and tifa, as for Alex, He worried about everyone. not just Luna and any other girl in the group. I think thats why I liked Alex so much. Oh and Lunar has the cute flying kittehs! More power to the flyin kitteh of doom....+10!!!
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere