In-game spoiler

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

In-game spoiler

Post by phyco126 »

I found this a while back and was quite surprised by it. I actually thought it was a bug they missed. Anyway, I'm posting this because a few months ago, someone made an in-game spoiler post in the TSS board, and to me, this is quite similar.

By the way, this is when Ghaleon is still in your party, before you go to the White Dragon Cave. Though the text is funny after wards, but the theres no more screens to show Nall's remarks about Ghaleon having one hanging out of his nose :)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, that's kind of weird. There's an error like that in Legend which I think must have been in the Japanese game as well, where after you talk to Damon, if you leave and return immediately to his tower the thieves at the bottom talk about Lily's abduction...but not only has that not happened yet, but you can't return to his tower after that event. It is no longer accessible on the map. So there's no point in-game in which that text should ever be written. This seems likewise, since after Ghaleon has beome the Emp he's no longer in the party to talk to NPCs with.

The worst spoiler is perhaps from the ocarina, though. If you get to the point above you probably already have at least some suspicions from Ghaleon's conversation on the boat and perhaps the bit with Luna in the Star Chamber. But the moment you take control of Alex when you start the game you can use the ocarina to see the titles of all the pieces in the game -- and one of them is named Magic Emperor Ghaleon, in both Japanese and English versions.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hehe, yeah, I loved the orcarina to death. Fortunatly, I already knew everything that was going to happen anyway, as my roomie showed me all the movies before I played the game. *sighs, eyes tear up* Man, those where good memories ;-;

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

*lightly hums "Memories" from Cats* Those were the days.
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~