Darn you disc 1! *shakes fist*

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Darn you disc 1! *shakes fist*

Post by MaroonChan »

Seriously I'm ready to cry, which is stupid considering what its about, but man!

A month or so ago I had trouble with disc 1 of Lunar Silver Star Story Complete. It would not play this scene I needed to progress further. I bought a new one of disc 1 (well used) off Ebay. It worked and I got past it. I recently got this item that lets you view past scenes. So, I was viewing em and guess what?! The damn thing screws up on that scene now! It shouldn't! It worked fine before! And its been living in my PS2 as far as I remember. Pissed off! That thing cost $20. Its not exacty a cheap game. I can contiune and everything but apparently if I ever wanna replay I'm screwed. Apparently I get to spend MORE money at some point and find my 3rd copy of this disc! I could maybe of gotten my money back if this had happened right after I got it, but its been too long. *sigh* I'm sick of that damn scene...it like hates me...and now I'm in a mood. *sigh* I gotta try to calm down and be positive.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Darn you disc 1! *shakes fist*

Post by Silver Phoenix »

The Rememberizer would sometimes be glitchy, because I remember having issues watching cutscenes years ago with it. It's bad coding. I think I would watch other scenes and come back to it and it would work. It could be the same particular scene, possibly the boat song?

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Darn you disc 1! *shakes fist*

Post by MaroonChan »

Hm really? Well, for me it was the Ghaleon vs Quark or whatever it was called. I really am disliking that scene.

I'm not as ticked off as I was before though, lol.